20 July 2016

[Spoilers] Uncontrollably Fond + Wanted


Uncontrollably Fond







tv Report - Naver: 'Uncontrollably Fond', Kim Woo♥ Bin Suzy, begin their contract dating... Im Joo Hwan lets go 

1. [+3,129, -274] I went nuts during Shin Joon Young's concert scenes

2. [+2,880, -298] Wow Suzy is really pretty..

3. [+2,026, -228] Looking forward more to tomorrow's episode ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+1,966, -251] I'm a guy and I'm holding myself back from falling  for Kim Woo Bin

5. [+1,664, -209] Joon Young oppa!!!!!!!!!!!

6. [+678, -70] The look in Suzy's eyes when Im Joo Hwan lets go of her hand ㅠㅠㅜ My heart almost stopped when Woo Bin took her hand ㅜㅜ

7. [+605, -48] Ah ㅠㅠㅠ Joon Young's confession is really romantic but his fans must be devastated to witness it ㅠㅠ He's about to die soon so I understand his actions but what about Eulㅠㅠ

8. [+557, -39] Felt bad for Im Joo Hwan when he let go of her hand.. He has no idea about the whole situation ㅠㅠ



Osen - Nate: 'Uncontrollably Fond', Kim Woo Bin confesses to Suzy mid concert

1. [+198, -30] The best part was Kim Woo Bin's smirk when Suzy was on stage ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Shin Joon young hard carries... He's so manly, sly and sexy

2. [+192, -22] I wish I were No Eul

3. [+29, -28] In reality, his fans would be freaking out. They paid for a concert only to watch him confess to someone ㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ

4. [+22, -8] This drama makes my heart go uncontrollably crazy

5. [+16, -2] Joon Young was cool today. When he kept pestering her with questions if she has a boyfriend until she answered "I don't", then he said "good job" ㅠㅠㅠ





Wanted






Osen - Naver: 'Wanted', Kim Ah Joong receives her 7th mission..questionable corpse turns up 

1. [+1,088, -36] Wanted raised itself between Uncontrollably Fond and W, which is why I chose to watch it

2. [+898, -28] The hour went by so quick.. This drama is crazy fun ㅠㅠㅠ Even the the way it sets up examples of contradictions in our society is perfect. The writer is a genius

3. [+738, -32] It's getting more and more amazing.. Kim Ah Joong and Jun Hyosung were daebak today ㅜㅜ Long time no see Prosecutor Tak ㅋㅋWanted is so much fun

4. [+505, -23] This was a great episode

5. [+438, -21] It's crazy good...

6. [+281, -4] The scene of the children re-enacting, 'Wanted' gave me a shock, it truly exemplifies our society. The media easily manipulates and sensationalize everything, those kids have been influenced by what they saw. It gave me goosebumps ㅠㅠ I'm intrigued about that corpse in the end.. Looking forward to it ㅠㅠ

7. [+185, -4] Lee Moon Shik is suspicious, why did he have to send out Jun Hyosung for an errand?

8. [+144, -5] Ha Dong Min knows something

9. [+132, -2] This episode clearly showed the harmful effects of the media


0 comments: