2 July 2016

When celebrities appear in your dreams



OP: When a celebrity you don't even care for appears in your dreams for no reason.. In your dream, you're either already dating that celebrity, or he's/she's doing some kind of heart-fluttering gesture and you end up liking him/her  .. I've heard this happen to a lot of people at least once

Daum Cafe: This actually happens to a lot of people 

-I thought I was the only one ㅋ

-Today, Kang Young Hyun showed up in my dream..

-One time, I dreamt of Choi Min Soo. He was strangling my neck

-Ryu Junyeol ㅋㅋㅋ

-I dreamt once that Yook Sungjae was my boyfriend and I said cringey stuff to him. Now, I switch to another channel whenever Yook Sungjae's on tv because I'm so embarrassed..

-Bangtan's V...I dreamt of him 3 times already. But I forgot what happened as soon as I woke up... I ended up becoming a fan for a bit

-Yang Yoseob appeared in my dream then I became a fan after that. I didn't even care about him before

-Not a celebrity but a guy in my class ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

0 comments: