17 August 2016

Kim Dong Wan to leave 'I Live Alone'



Xports News - Naver: Kim Dong Wan to leave 'I Live Alone' "Enjoyable and happy experience"

1. [+5,125, -142] Kim Dong Wan is the most honest in 'I Live Alone'!!

2. [+4,505, -91] After the former members, he's the one who most represented what the show is really all about

3. [+3,456, -64] Kim Dong Wan has this innocence to him, it's good to see. An innocent solo life

4. [+2,876, -60] So many things I learned about single living from him! I'm not a Shinhwa fan but I realize that Kim Dong Wan is such a cool and good person through this showㅋㅋNow that you're leaving, do well with the rest of your activities! And I hope you meet a good partner!

5. [+1,857, -54] No ㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜ

6. [+574, -14] It was daebak when he ate alone at the salad bar ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+580, -19] So much more friendly, natural and good-natured than Jang Woo Hyuk

8. [+513, -8] Thank you Kang Dong Wan-nim for making me feel okay and less embarrassed to eat at restaurants alone^^

9. [+456, -6] He inspired me to work hard in life, thank you for everything ㅠㅠ I liked your
'Peak' broadcast for National Liberation Day ㅠㅠ

10. [+390, -11] But he's the member that viewers want to keep seeing the most on the show



-

0 comments: