31 August 2016

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds: B1A4's Jinyoung earns praise


Mydaily - Naver: 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds', Jinyoung makes entry as a mischievous 'swoony Joseon man'

1. [+6,644, -129] I'm just so thankful I can concentrate on this drama more because every single person in the cast is good at acting

2. [+6,522, -129] Haa. I like Park Bogum but you're quite charming too

3. [+6,130, -421] Can't help but compare him to the idols in their competing drama

4. [+4,696, -94] You heart just flutters when you look at him. His dimple is pretty, his smile is pretty ㅠㅠ I'm watching it well!! Jinyoung fighting

5. [+2,379, -42] It's his first sageuk but his visuals, tone, vocalization and facial expressions are impeccable. I just found out earlier this year that he composes songs. He simply not just an idol but a skilled composer and actor  ㄷㄷ

6. [+1,220, -27] Park Bogum, Kwak Dong Yeon, Jinyoung. Why are the men in this drama so cool? Their voices are nice too

7. [+1,226, -39] Had no idea he was an idol, I just thought he was rookie actor. If I knew he was an idol beforehand, I most likely would've had a different view of him

8. [+1,119, -21] Good job with casting him. He has great visuals and he fits the role

-

0 comments: