21 August 2016

[Spoilers] Age of Youth + Cinderella & 4 Knights +Good Wife


Age of Youth (Ep 10)










Xports News - Naver: 'Age of Youth', Han Ye Ri's hope turns into disaster? 

1. [+4,981, -73] Writers who are like machines and pop out the same 2nd gen chaebols, doctors, prosecutors lead characters, this is what a true drama should be like. An episode of 'Age of Youth' is way better than 100 episodes of crap you spew out

2. [+3,367, -24] Why is it ending next week already?... Every episode is like a movie in its own ㅜㅜ Such a well-made drama

3. [+2,832, -22] I feel sorry for Yoon sunbae everytime I see her. I wish things turn out well for her

4. [+1,985, -16] So sad

5. [+1,911, -27] This episode is so sad ㅜㅜㅠ It's a shame that it's ending next week

6. [+882, -5] People want to live owning good shoes and nice clothes so they find work but the harsh reality is that only people who already have those are hired

7. [+728, -11] The mom's hope for the dongsaeng to wake up became a disaster for the rest of the family

8. [+611, -7] The mom came down with that decision because she's afraid that Jin Myung might lose her job ㅠㅠ Writer is cruel to Jin Myung... too sad



Nate
1. [+251, -4] When Han Ye Ri doesn't have lines, she uses her eyes to speak. So much sadness in those eyes

2. [+227, -4] This drama is so realistic and relatable. All the characters are good at acting ㅎㅎ

3. [+214, -3] In the kiss scene, it broke my heart when she said "because I don't think I won't be able to do it next time" ㅠ She thought she's going to jail but her mom went instead. And why are the loan sharks acting so nice all of a sudden? ㅠ

4. [+30, -1] I pity this couple ㅜㅜㅜ Sunbae, be happy!!

5. [+28, -5] Han Ye Ri's character is the most realistic and relatable. The rest of the girls, not so much




Cinderella & Four Knights(Ep 4)







Osen - Naver: 'Cinderella',  Park So Dam shakes up the three bothers' emotions

1. [+3,002, -109] Get together with Hyun Min!!!!

2. [+2,280, -54] I cannot wait until next week ㅜㅜㅜ Cringey but fun. Kang Hyun Min is pitiful

3. [+2,103, -78] Please end up with Hyun Min ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+1,576, -40] Looks like I'll watch again next week ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1,161, -67] What's going on in next week's preview? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah what's Jung Il Woo doing? ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+598, -14] I'm seeing Ahn Jae Hyun differently ㅋㅋㅋ My heart is fluttering because of you

[+547, -25] This drama is seriously entertaining ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm rooting for her and Hyun Min 

7. [+513, -11] I couldn't take my eyes off the screen during the secretary's mukbang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cute ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+507, -22] But I want her to end up with Hyun Min

9. [+455, -9] Why am I watching this drama

10. [+427, -19] Is Jung Il Woo the lead? Why does Hyun Min stand out more? I never cared for Ahn Jae Hyun before but I'm watching this drama because of him. I'm so jealous of Goo Hye Sun



Daum
1. [+223, -12] Ahn Jae Hyun's so cool

2. [+162, -60] I thought Park So Dam was a good actress... Something is awkward about her acting ㅜ

3. [+115, -21] How is a young, handsome man like him already married...

4. [+53, -5] The male lead should be Ahn Jae Hyun. She doesn't match with Jung Il Woo

5. [+49, -2] Second lead Ahn Jae Hyun outshines male lead Jung Il Woo

6. [+97, -53] Park So Dam fighting. Just know that your acting is not awkward. I wish I was you right now^^




The Good Wife(Ep 14)






Sports Dong A - Naver: 'Good Wife', Jeon Do Yeon chooses Yoon Kye Sang...decides to divorce Yoo Ji Tae

1. [+4,956, -63] Kim Seo Hyung's acting as a tough woman is on point

2. [+3,579, -147] What made Lee Tae Joon a trash today is he prioritizes how he can be good to Hye Kyung even though his daughter disappeared... Lee Tae Joon's eyes in the end ㄷㄷ

3. [+1,888, -69] I thought I was watching a movie...

4. [+1,679, -61] I'm worried for Joong Won too, he's in so much agony

5. [+870, -11] The judge was so cute today. "Yes I know, because I was there too. Yes I know, because I saw it too" ㅋㅋ

6. [+767, -32] I doubt Lee Tae Joon will want to get divorce. In the preview, I thought something bad happen to the daughter, I'm so relieved. I hope Dan and Hye Kyung reconcile soon... I felt bad for Dan today ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+749, -26] I hate Yoo Ji Tae's character here but I can't help but drool over him during his scenes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+677, -8] I've become so fond of the judge with the baby skinㅋㅋㅋ I wanna keep seeing him on screen~

9. [+641, -11] The actor who played Dongryong's dad in 'Reply 1988' is really good at acting. In Reply he stood out less than other parents

Nate
1. [+338, -13]  Nana's character is so loyal, Kim Seo Hyung is awesome. But how will Lee Tae Joon torment those two now? ㅜㅜ

2. [+269, -5] I think Yoo Ji Tae will lash back at them. He's scary

3. [+75, -6] What tvN has to think of doing next is prepare for Signal and Good Wife's second seasons



0 comments: