14 August 2016

[Spoilers] Age of Youth + Cinderella & Four Knights + The Good Wife


Age of Youth Ep 8







tv Report - Naver: 'Age of Youth' Han Seungyeon in trouble, Ryu Hwayoung to the rescue

1. [+4,329, -40] Wow, Kang unni is a girl crush, I really like her ㅋㅋㅋ Felt so good when Ye Eun said "let's break up", she's finally gotten a grip..  Yoon Ji Myung should give Go Doo Young a beating

2. [+3,532, -94] Even 10% in ratings is too low for this drama.. Why aren't you guys watching? ㅠㅠ

3. [+2,965, -31] Ah I burst out laughing. "lover" ㅋㅋ

4. [+2,134, -30] Kang unni is the best

5. [+1,967, -28] Why is she so cool

6. [+496, -3] Eun Bin's screen time was too little today. Give her a love life soon



Osen- Naver: 'Age of Youth', Park Hye Soo ♥Shin Hyun Soo finally kiss "Because you're mine" 

1. [+391, -9] Kyaaaaaaa!!!!

2. [+379, -9] Please give this couple more screen time ㅠㅠ They make my heart melt

3. [+334, -7] I really like Song Ji Won.. I wish I had a friend like her..

4. [+277, -10] The maknae couple finally kissed ♡ They're as sweet as candy, makes me wanna date too♡ So cute ㅜㅜ♡

5. [+239, -9] Ah I love this couple ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Makes my heart flutter each time





Newsen- Nate: 'Age of Youth', Yoon Park gets furious at Han Yeri "Quit working at the restaurant"

1. [+262, -3] Yoon sunbae's mom pisses me off.. Isn't Yoon sunbae her child too? The mom knows  she's in all sorts of hardships but she makes the daughter pay off her debts..She's wasting her life away

2. [+263, -4] They had no lines yet their facial expressions were so filled with emotions. This drama knows how to grab viewer's focus. My heart breaks whenever I look at these two, I want Yoon sunbae to be happy

3. [+254, -7] The casting is daebak, there won't be another drama like this. Everyone needs to see it




Cinderella & Four Knights Ep 2








tv Report - Naver: 'Cinderella', Ahn Jae Hyun avoids arranged marriage, kisses Son Naeun 

1. [+763, -26] When I look at this hyung, all I can think of is 'New Journey to the West'  ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+719, -39] Ahn Jae Hyun is ridiculously handsome. His visuals and character are lead-role material

3. [+455, -19] What a bad boy. I wonder what happened 10 years ago that made him so crooked. Hye Ji-ya, the guy who likes you is just right next to you

4. [+269, -35] Son Goddess' kiss scene..

5. [+108, -4] Ahn Jae Hyun's acting somehow got better after he got married. Naeun makes my heart skip a beat. Hye Ji-ya, stay strong

6. [+124, -13] Watching it for Jung Il Woo, Son Naeun and Ahn Jae Hyun



Osen - Naver: 'Cinderella', Park So Dam, I'll accept a chaebol flower boy

1. [+1,953, -111] What the heck is this drama, it's funㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,687, -84] It makes me cringe but I can't stop watching ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,548, -80] Cliche and immature but I can't stop ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,048, -78] It's really good!!

5. [+354, -25] I'm jealous of Park So Dam's working environment

6. [+327, -24] This drama makes me smile like an idiotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe stepmom and the unni were really mean  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ





The Good Wife Ep 12







Mydaily - Naver: 'Good Wife', Jeon Do Yeon and Yoon Kye Sang's passionate kiss... what will happen to Yoo Ji Tae? 

1. [+4,290, -65] "Shall we guess the timing right?" ah Yoon Kye Sang ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+2,956, -83] Kim Seo Hyung and Jeon Do Yeon were lovely today~~ Nana is cute ㅠㅠ

3. [+2,754, -92] Wow, the whole hour felt like I watched a movie... Everyone's acting blows me away

4. [+2,455, -97] The last part is daebak, it made my heart flutter ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+2,311, -98] Ah seriously, I get nervous each time the elevator opens

6. [+886, -12] Joong Won: there's no room at all?!





Ten Asia - Naver: 'Good Wife', Nana tells Jeon Do Yeon "I liked you lawyer", a confession?

1. [+1,594, -23] This is a love confession tho ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+1,258, -24] It's similar to the original too, she's bisexual

3 [+989, -29] Broke my heart when Dan shed a tear..

4. [+974, -40] Ah... this is sad. Nana's good at acting

5. [+460, -59] I wish corrupt lawyer Yoo Jae Myung will retire soon. Can't stand him

6. [+231, -3] Nana really has the visuals of an actress. Why was she in Orange Caramel all this time? She's found her true career

7. [+220, -2] Nana in that scene looks like she's gazing at a person she loves, her eyes are filled with hurt



0 comments: