2 August 2016

[Spoilers] Beautiful Mind (Finale) + Doctors + Monster + Let's Fight Ghost


Beautiful Mind (Finale)







Sports Seoul - Naver: "The only choice is to love you"... 'Beautiful Mind', Jang Hyuk ♥Park So Dam's happy ending 

1. [+1,545, -23] This drama taught me so many valuable lessons. I'm sure it will shine on and be remembered as a quality drama for a long time, there is no doubt about that! It's a shame to see it end early but thank you so much for this masterpiece ♥♥♥

2. [+1,370, -24] Despite doing poorly in ratings, this is the best medical drama I've watched!

3. [+1,144, -22] The best drama ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+1,066, -28] After 2013, there are only 2 dramas that I watched from start to finish and one of them is Beautiful Mind!! Sucks that it ended earlier than planned but I had a fun time watching it for the past 7 weeks~ Cast and crew, thank you for this warm drama ♥

5. [+781, -17] Happy ending happy ending!!

6. [+286, -8] Will be boycotting the Olympics broadcast from KBS... I hope the ratings flop

7. [+276, -5] My favorite drama is over.. Although it was cut short, the story and acting are no less than impressive ㅠㅠ 205, you've been through so much ㅠㅠ

8. [+272, -4] Jang Hyuk gave the performance of his life, he deserves a Daesang!! Good job~

9. [+257, -4] A drama to be remembered for a long time. I'm still pissed off about ending it early but team, you worked hard! Thank you for creating this drama

10. [+248, -5] The best ㅋㅋ Jang Hyuk and Park So Dam, hit daebak in your next dramas



Nate
1. [+202, -10] If there were 16 episodes, it would still be airing next week ! It sucks for it to end early, it's a masterpiece ^^

2. [+179, -9] My favorite drama.. I've been happy watching Beautiful Mind

3. [+149, -6] Can't help but glance at the clock when I watch BM, I don't want it to end. The finale is rushed but this is the best drama of the year for me



Doctors






Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Doctors', Namgoong Min's realistic acting 'tearful fatherly love' 

1. [+4,206, -29] Ah.. this is heartbreaking ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I cried with Namgoong Min

2. [+3,452, -32] I cried my heart out. Namgoong Min hard carries in 'Doctor'

3. [+3,335, -37] Namgoong Min made the best cameo...

4. [+2,260, -28] I can't stop crying ㅠㅠ

5. [+1,889, -33] His name is Nam Ba Ram not Nam Bae Dalㅋㄱㅋ (tn: 'baedal' means delivery)

6. [+704, -9]  This makes me cry. It's sad to know that he works so hard in life but can't get away from all the suffering ㅜㅜ It didn't seem like it was about a specific character's story but the story of ordinary people like us, it breaks my heart. Namgoong Min-ssi and those kids moved me to tears ~

7. [+644, -17] SBS better give the Best Actor award to Namgoong Min ㅠㅠ He's only a cameo but I cried so much.. Amazing actor

8. [+563, -13] I'm a parent and I teared up watching this episode

9. [+593, -24] It kept me at the edge of my seat, the acting is spot on from leads, supporting cast and even Namgoong Min, he needs no words. SBS, KBS and MBC have to acknowledge and give him the Daesang!! I'm rooting for him to win it!!!!


Ten Asia - Nate: 'Doctors', Lee Sung Kyung strange sentiments towards Baek Sung Hun "Can I do something bad?"

1. [+385, -37] Pi Young Guk could do better. Let him end up with Chun Soon Hee~~ Not with pathetic Jin Seo Woo~!

2. [+336, -10] What's with the random love lines,  Pi Young Guk♡ Jin Seo Woo, In Joo ♡Jung Yoon Do ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+233, -6] Song Joo oppa

4. [+29, -7] I think these 2 will end up together ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I feel bad that Lee Sung Kyung is getting so much criticisms. Yoon Kyun Sang's acting not that good either but only Lee Sung Kyung constantly gets hate.. The sad reality




Monster






Herald Pop - Naver: 'Monster', Park Young Gyu, even viewers were fooled by his 'dementia show' 

1. [+899, -31] Even his wife was fooled by his dementia show ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+588, -30] Cider!! But I hope Kang Ki Tan remembers everything soon ㅠㅠ

3. [+439, -14] I enjoyed his dementia show

4. [+339, -21] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋDementia show!! Must've felt so good ♡

5. [+205, -6] Do Choong's wife is so good at acting, he really seems like a chairman's wife/madam.. It scares the crap out of me whenever she shouts

6. [+108, -14] Why miss out on a refreshing drama like this? What's so good about dramas where characters wear white coats but all they do is date?

7. [+63, -1] It being a show is half true...The dementia's a side effect of the medications but it's true that he had it... But what's certain is Do Choong's body is severely damaged!!!

8. [+51, 0] At first this was a revenge drama, then a comedy, a spy drama, then it went all political and now it's about economy~! It's a fusion of so many things!

9. [+56, -2] I was so nervous for Do Choong thinking if he'd collapse... but that felt so good right after!

10. [+59, -4] For 50-episode dramas, the most entertaining parts are the beginning and endㅋㅋ




Let's Fight Ghost






Osen - Naver: 'Let's Fight Ghost', Kim So Hyun♥ Ok Taecyeon, love line begins.. "don't ever disappear again"

1. [+823, -24] Ok Taecyeon bursts with coolness in a suit. Isn't he too handsome?ㄷㄷㄷ

2. [+662, -30] Wow, where do you find a ghost as pretty as her? ㅜㅜ Kim So Hyun, what a pretty ghost, she makes me crazy ㅜㅜ Taecyeon, Kwon Yool and the rest of the cast are good at acting. Fun drama!!

3. [+559, -28] Ok Taecyeon received a confession from a ghost. As expected from a handsome man

4. [+453, -19] Woah, just saw the preview and looks like there's a kiss scene next week

5. [+403, -26] Kim Hyunji looked real pretty in the confession scene..

6. [+125, -4] Wait, we won't be seeing Kyung Ja unni anymore?.. She's such a cute ghost though and pretty good at acting too..

7. [+122, -3] Is Hyunji still brain dead? She isn't totally a ghost yet.. I hope she comes back alive and get together with Bongpal

8. [+121, -8] Taecyeon is handsome with that hairstyle and suit ㄷㄷ So manly

9. [+94, -2] The drama stands true to its name

10. [+94, -6] In the Ferris wheel, when Hyunji tells Bongpal that she likes him, she looked so pretty;;; And Hyunji is probably not a ghost yet but she's in coma


0 comments: