22 August 2016

[Spoilers] Doctors + Monster + Let's Fight Ghost


Doctors (Ep 18 & 19)








Osen - Nav1er: 'Doctors', happy ending? Park Shin Hye on flower-filled path vs Lee Sung Kyung kneels

1. [+745, -35] Seo Woo is neither an antagonist or an innocent character.. she's in-between. It's like watching a person you see in everyday life, I actually like her ㅎㅎㅎ She's a reason why I was so immersed in last night's episodes^^ Dr. Hong~~ finale today ㅠ.ㅠ

2. [+449, -48] A shame that today is the final episode.. Doctors will leave a lasting impression on me, I don't know if I can watch other dramas for a while after it ends ㅠㅠ

3. [+339, -37] Sad but I have to say goodbye. Everyone's been lovely ㅎ Thank you for everything Doctors, you made me so happy

4. [+314, -23] Happy that I spent my summer 2016 with 'Doctors'



Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Doctors', Kim Rae Won♥ Park Shin Hye, revenge stops... "let's get married" proposal 

1. [+2,869, -95] I'm so sad for Seo Woo ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seo Woo-ya, I wish you happiness ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+2,056, -65] Dr. Hong ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Haa.. what goes around comes around.. How unfortunate for Seo Woo

3. [+1,700, -57] Wowㅋㅋ Their chemistry is totally sweet. Looking forward to tomorrow's final episode~ It'll be a happy ending, right??

4. [+1,342, -46] My heart fluttered like crazy todayㅜㅜㅜ

5. [+1,259, -81] So sad for Seo Woo~~

6. [+377, -7] Dropping the knife you've worked hard to sharpen is hard to do. Hye Jung was too caught up in her revenge, gave up her own happiness but she didn't do anything stupid or unlawful, props to her.. When I watch her in 'Doctors', I'm inspired to be a better person

7. [+393, -16]  Made my heart stopped when Dr. Hong told Hye Jung "Let's get married" ㅜㅜ You're the man ㅠㅠ





Monster (Ep 40)







Herald Pop - Naver: 'Monster', the 'big picture' in Kang Ji Hwan's strike toward Park Ki Woong 

1. [+545, -31] Should've done back-to-back episodes after all the delays for 2 weeks. Look at SBS, they aired 2 episodes tonight

2. [+387, -25] I'm the fool for thinking Gun Woo has changed

3. [+355, -18] Why won't you do back-to-back episodes like Doctors did? Think of your own viewers too 

4. [+322, -30] I want a happy ending for Soo Yeon and Ki Tanㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kwang Woo is too pitiful ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Byun Il Jae's smiling face... what an evil thing ㅋㅋㄱㄱㅋㅋ

5. [+238, -24] Kang Ki Tan and Chief Moon's skills are the best ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+59, -3] MBC's filming set looks so bleak. It does nothing to help this drama stand out

7. [+58, -7] I'm watching out of loyalty but the story frustrates the heck out of me. Why set Jung Bo Seok free? ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+51, -7] A tip when watching a 50-episode drama is watch the first 5 episodes, leave it then continue starting from episode 45 ㅋ

9. [+42, -4] At this point of the drama, shouldn't things be over for Byun Il Jae? Why does he keep bouncing back?

10. [+55, -9] Monster is a good drama but it went into the wrong network. MBC is slacking off with promos. Writer, please sign with either SBS or tvN next time 





Let's Fight Ghost (Ep 13)







Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Let's Fight Ghost', Taecyeon ♥ Kim So Hyun, confirm their feelings with a kiss "we're dating"


1. [+306, -8] I hope it ends happily tomorrow ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+271, -18] So Hyun-ah ㅠㅠㅠyou're the prettiest

3. [+198, -3] Hyun Ji needs to know asap that Kwon Yool was her killer

4. [+195, -5] I don't want the monk to die ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please save him ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+174, -3] So sweet~~~~

6. [+57, -2] The kiss is short yet intense ㅋㅋ

7. [+43, -1] I love Bongpal and Hyun Ji together ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜ





Osen - Naver: 'Let's Fight Ghost', Seo Hyun Jin's surprise appearance... strong screen presence despite the short scene 


1. [+863, -13] Although it's not that long ago since we've last seen her, it's so nice to see her again~ Can't wait to see you in a good project~~~^^

2. [+613, -15] Seo Hyun Jin is freaking pretty

3. [+605, -13] She's so pretty even to the perspective of a woman..♥

4. [+556, -23] 'Oh Hae Young' was a fun drama

5. [+462, -11] She's super adoarable

6. [+97, -1] She appeared briefly but she was exploding with freshness ㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments: