2 August 2016

[Spoilers] JTBC's 'Girl Spirit'





Xports News - Naver: 'Girl Spirit', Bestie's Uji wins in team B

1. [+1,059, -26] What I've noticed 3 episodes into this show is that each week,  the contestants don't see it as a competition with others but a competition with themselves ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+877, -60] I personally like Kim Bo Hyung-ssi's stage!

3. [+864, -72] Bo Hyung is jjang ㅎㅎ

4. [+519, -39] Uji and Bo Hyung did pretty well

5. [+426, -51] I became a fan of Minjae, Jinsol, Uji and Hyemi because they're so pretty... I barely knew them before I started watching this program. Shows the importance of appearing on variety shows

6. [+183, -10] Sojung seemed to have lost a lot of confidence after the accident. Before, she was such an energetic vocalist but now, she's gotten more reserved

7. [+145, -5] Spica's main vocal Bohyung's skills are above the average female idol, Uji has solid vocals and she's acknowledged by experts to the point that she had the freedom to choose a university she wants, Sojung was a finalist in 'Voice Korea'... to put it simply, it's an avengers of idol main vocalists

8. [+136, -8] There is no contestant deserving of criticisms. Every week, they are like soldiers who go on a battle for the sake of themselves and their groups. It's nice to see them putting their best feet forward

9. [+120, -6] I'm not saying A line is weak but B line catches my attention more!! They don't have a talent hole ^^

10. [+132, -11] Kim Bohyung is really amazing ♡♡

-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot see the comments, help me