30 August 2016

[Spoilers] Let's Fight Ghost (Finale)




Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Let's Fight Ghost', Kim So Hyun ♥ Ok Taecyeon, marriage promise 'sweet happy ending' 

1. [+1,320, -21] Kim So Hyun, Ok Taecyeon, Kwon Yool, Kim Sang Ho, Kang Ki Young, Lee David, Baek So Yi, Kim Min Sang, Son Eun So, Lee Do Yeon, Yoon Seo Hyun, Jung Ji Soon and staff, thank you for all your hard work and for making this drama. Looking forward to a season 2 ♥

2. [+1,045, -32] Go for a second season. I wanna see more of their sweetness ♥

3. [+846, -20] It's over ㅠㅠㅠ It's been a good summer thanks to PalJi couple.. Good job cast~~ So Hyun really now seems like a grown-up actress, she looked mature wearing white shirt and jean and it's fitting to call her "Hyun Ji nuna"... I'm looking forward to her next work ㄷㄷ

4. [+728, -17] What should I watch now? All the good dramas have ended

5. [+160, -3] I thought today would be nothing but a fan service but it's such a clean and heartwarming finale  ㅠㅠ Good work everyone  ㅠㅠ




Naver tv cast: Yoon Doojoon eats in 'Let's Fight Ghost'! What will Kim So Hyun say?!

1. [+1,242, -8] Please have a season 3 of 'Let's Eat'ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+948, -8] I wanna join that club

3. [+919, -5] Shikshanim is still as outspoken as ever. Good

4. [+881, -3] I've been waiting for Goo Dae Young ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wanna join that club ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+774, -5] Dae Young majored in PE but ended becoming an insurance salesman



Xports News - Naver: 'Let's Fight Ghost', Kim So Hyun ♥ Ok Taecyeon's lovey-dovey romance

1. [+72, 0] I hope there's a season 2

2. [+56, 0] As Hyun Ji said, there should be a season 2!! I'm trusting the director since Let's Eat had a 2nd season too!!!

3. [+54, 0] Hoping for a 2nd season^^

4. [+46, -1] Let's Fight Ghost made me so happy. Thank you!!!♡

5. [45, -1] This was a fun drama^^






Ilgan Sports - Nate: Kim So Hyun "I don't have male friends...there's none in my contacts at all"

1. [+814, -19] Although you don't have male friends, you have lots of male fans. Kim So Hyun, you're jjang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+649, -36] She has such kind-looking eyes, it gives you the impression that she's warm-hearted

3. [+645, -88] So Hyun-ah, if I was your dad I'd hate it if you go around hanging out with wolf-like bastards. Wait till you're a little bit older and meet an honest man. It's useless hanging around with lots of guys

4. [+28, -3] There's no need to clarify yourself over this

5. [+27, -4] It's because guys see you as a woman (tn: 'woman' in this case means love interest) ㅎ

6. [+26, -2] I didn't know much about her during 'Moon Embracing the Sun' but she grew up so prettily ㄷㄷㄷ


Naver
1. [+1,896, -114] You're amazing at acting ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,377, -62] Good acting skills and visuals. I look forward to her 20s more than any actress. Fighting!!

3. [+1,386, -109] Kim So Hyun is pretty...

4. [+1,249, -118] There seems to be no other guy in her contacts aside from her dongsaengㅎ

5. [+1,084, -158] Hul... How can this kid be so pretty... So charming

6. [+213, -9] I hope she never associates herself with loser male celebrities

7. [+186, -7] So does that mean Yeo Jin Goo is not in her contacts too? I thought they were close

8. [+183, -12] To be honest, she's a way better fit for Scarlet Heart's female lead role. She's experienced with sageuks not to mention her acting is really good


-

0 comments: