29 August 2016

[Spoilers] Monster + Moonlight Drawn By Clouds + Let's Fight Ghost


Monster (Ep 42)








Xports News - Naver: 'Monster', Kang Ji Hwan confesses to Sung Yuri

1. [+1,164, -50] When everyone else is watching Moonlight and Moon Lovers, I tune in to Monster. Fighting to the end..

2. [+864, -47] I'm hoping this drama takes first place in ratings

3. [+728, -27] Before, Do Shin Young seemed like she was the troublemaker of all troublemakers but now I'm feeling so bad for her ㅠㅠ

4. [+544, -66]  Kang Ki Tan♥ Oh Soo Yeon, let's start all over again!!

5. [+123, -3] Aside from 2 episodes I missed, I've watched every week from episode 1 to 42ㅋㅋㅋ Byun Il Jae is like a weed that never dies, its annoying but this drama is still good.  One more month before it endsㅎㅎ Good luck with the remaining 8 episodes!

6. [+124, -9] Ki Tan, why did you appear just now? If only you confessed earlier..

7. [+118, -11] In my heart, Kang Ji Hwan is the Daesang winner

8. [+108, -9] Oh Soo Yeon is the nuisance type of lead character. She used to be tough and charming in the beginning..

9. [+97, -8] Am I the only one who pities Do Shin Young?
1. [+78, -9] Wow, Ki Tan's so cool in the end when he said he made the same love confession three times

2. [+86, -18] But lately, I'm wishing for Ki Tan and Do Shin Young to get married ㅎㅎ

3. [+54, -10] Jo Bo Ah is jjang pretty

4. [+35, -11] Let her go.. Do Shin Young is better

5. [+35, -11] Oh Soo Yeon can get marmried to Do Gun Woo, Kang Ki Tan should get married to Do Shin Young

6. [+34, -14 Ki Tan matches with Do Shin Young more



Moonlight Drawn By Clouds (Ep 3)





Sports Seoul - Nate: Jinyoung, although he knows Kim Yoo Jung's identity, he pretends to not know "It's a duty"

1. [+661, -13] Jinyoung's acting is more natural than I thought...There's some noticeable clumsiness but he manages to pull this character well

2. [+637, -18] Not one acting hole here, they're all good! Why is this drama so amazing, I didn't notice how much the time flew by!!!

3. [+582, -14] Last week was comical but Park Bogum's acting in this episode blew me away.... I can't stop watching despite how cliche and immature the drama seems ㅋㅋThe sound effects and music are well integrated into the scenes ㅠㅜㅠ

Naver
1. [+493, -23] As expected, this drama just needed some time to settle. I saw a bit of 'Moon Lovers' and it looks like Lee Jun Ki will hard carry it all by himself

2. [+445, -19] Such a big difference between this and the competing SBS drama

3. [+394, -8] MDBC is daebak!!!!! My happiness for the week

4. [+335, -7] All the male leads are swoonworthy ㅠㅠ





Osen - Naver: 'Moonlight', Kim Yoo Jung finds out Park Bogum's identity..."My name is Lee Young"

1. [+8,886, -184] "Lee Young is my name" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How cool

2. [+7,084, -160] Today was crazy. Prince Lee Young's visuals were hard at work ♡

3. [+6,710, -174] "Lee Young is my name" ㅜㅜㅜ When they walked out together

4. [+5,934, -144] The ending is daebak. My name is Lee Young!!!

5. [+5,627, -167] This episode made me cry ㅠㅠ Do well!!

6. [+2,399, -37] Why is episode 3 so crazy fun?? From Bogum's child actor to Kim Seung Soo's crying scene daebak!!!

7. [+2,051, -29] This episode is daebak. Wow Park Bogum wow....

8. [+1,965,-39] One hour went by too fast




Let's Fight Ghost(Ep 15)








news 1 - Naver: 'Let's Fight Ghost', Kim Sang Ho saves Ok Taecyeon from trouble...Kwon Yool fights off evil spirit 

1. [+1,432, -23] It's ending tomorrow.. This drama's suffered ratings wise with the Olympics and also because the competing dramas on public broadcast did back-to-back episodes  but an average 4% for a Mon/Tue drama is pretty good and you guys are going on a reward vacation anyway!! You worked hard cast

2. [+993, -30] I feel like I watched the entire finale through the preview ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+879, -64] Why is Ok Taecyeon so cool? Why did I not notice that he's so handsome all this time? He's daebak handsome ㅠㅠ

4. [+660, -16] Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The spoilers in the behind the scenes ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+450, -19] This drama is really good




Herald Pop - Naver: 'Let's Fight Ghost', Kwon Yool, got fooled by the evil spirit's whispers during his childhood 'shocking' 

1. [+483, -8] In the end, Joo Hye Sung's mom created a monster.. For so many years, she lived with a trash husband who beat her, but she chose to stick with the bastard although her son got beaten too. As her son got rid of the trash, she abandoned him and secretly moved with the excuse that she's scared of her own son... The monster is the mom who's been cosplaying as a victim

2. [+326, -31] Why does it overlap so much with the villain in 'Oh My Ghostess'?

3. [+221, -8] Kwon Yool as a villain exceeded expectations

4. [+190, -11] I've liked him since 'Let's Eat', I had no idea he could play a villain so well. Please do a romance drama next

5. [+63, -4] And the police can't freaking get there ㅋㅋ

6. [+39, -4] Kwon Yool gives me goosebumps.. No acting hole in this drama


0 comments: