Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (Ep 3)
Osen -Naver: 'Moon Lovers' reps "There are viewers who aren't used to it yet, please watch over it well"
1. [+221, -48] I think this drama is good.. the cinematography and costumes are pretty
2. [+188, -40] Things are more interesting now that we're 3 episodes in. The acting has gotten stable, it can only get better from here onwards! I'm looking forward to itㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+183, -39] I'm loving it so far. Everyone's doing a good job. Hit daebak! Fighting!
4. [+164, -36] Fun! We're only 3 episodes in but I'm settled in for the ride!!!
5. [+89, -21] Episodes 1 and 2 were a mess overall and there wasn't a smooth transition from one scene to another but the story's picked up from episode 3. The actors are playing their characters well. Today seems like the proper start, I'll keep up with it for now
Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Moon Lovers', Lee Ji Eun's affection for Kang Ha Neul... Lee Jun Ki is pressured
1. [+6,010, -295] Lee Jun Ki's sword dance is daebak. His acting gives me goosebumps ㄷㄷㄷ
2. [+5,532, -417] The 4th prince is under so much pressure of course... his acting is really good ㅋㅋㅋ Today's episode is so much better than the first two
3. [+4,930, -266] Kang Ha Neul is good at expressing emotions through his eyes ㅠㅠ
4. [+3,426, -226] To die for the Empress. Daebak
5. [+1,242, -110] Ah Lee Jun Ki is too cool ㅠㅜ Kang Ha Neul is making my heart flutter ㅠㅠ This drama gets better with each episode ㅠㅠ
6. [+1,033, -79] Lee Jun Ki explodes with charms ㅎㄷㄷㄷ
1. [+734, -34] It would've been better if Kang Ha Neul didn't have a wife. Park Shi Eun's so pretty, kind and loves her husband, why does he have to fall for her cousin...that part's a bit uncomfortable
2. [+625, -32] Lee Jun Ki's crazy exploding with energy..
3. [+547, -28] Lee Jun Ki's charisma.... He really is cool
4. [+76, -5] Who keeps giving IU these lead roles, she can't even act
Mydaily - Naver: 'Moon Lovers', Baekhyun falls for IU "I've never felt this way for a woman before"
1. [+4,984, -903] They're totally just like kids ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌCute
2. [+4,069, -808]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This part was cute. It made me feel the same way when I read internet novels, there's something immature about it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wang Eun is cute ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+3,636, -688] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠImmature little kid ㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+3,449, -728] I was smiling during this part ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're as cute as middle school kids
5. [+3,140, -734] Our Wang Eun is too cute!!!
Moonlight Drawn By Clouds (Ep 4)
tv Report - Naver: 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds' Kim Yoo Jung, eunuch → lady transformation 'saves Park Bogum from trouble'
1. [+12,317, -219] This drama is too fun... The prince is such a prankster but at the same time, he's a fatal politician.. heart attack
2. [+9,928, -284] She's freaking pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jinyoung made my heart skip a beat in the end ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠDid Bogum see them or what?? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah seriously, both guys are daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+9,686, -232] The look in Kim Yoo Jung's eyes is no joke
4. [+8,093, -166] So many heart-pounding scenes today... And my heart can't handle it whenever Bogum smilesㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
5. [+2,773, -36] Haaa.. the acting is pretty good too but the directing is daebak especially in the scene where Park Bogum remembers his mom as he looks at Yoo Jung. That was the best
6. [+2,632, -59] Wow, she looked gorgeous while dancing and Park Bogum's facial expression while watching her... The second male lead is sort of her guardian angel
7. [+2,424, -39] Kim Yoo Jung is crazy pretty... Meanwhile, Park Bogum's eyes..
8. [+2,142, -29] How do you expect me to survive another week without a preview? ㅠㅠ
1. [+841, -10] Just look at Kim Yoo Jung.. swaying the hearts of every Joseon prince
2. [+685, -14] Honestly, teen sageuks and crossdressing are such cliches but this drama makes my heart flutter. The young cast is great and the BGM is well chosen.. All the elements synergize nicely, it makes you realize how important a good director is to a drama
3. [+524, -14] Park Bogum ♡
4. [+68,-1] Woah, I'm so crazy for this dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Bogum and Kim Yoo Jung have the best visuals and acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+50, -3] Jong Sukkie for Wednesdays and Thursdays, Bogummie for Mondays and Tuesdays. Ah these pretty men ㅠ
Ilgan Sports - Naver: 'Moonlight', Kim Yoo Jung '16 year old female lead' washes away our worries and shines in her 5-minute dance scene
1. [+3,922, -111] There were no lines in this part but what made it legendary is the acting and directing ㅠㅠ Her solo dance and the scene where they stretched out their hands, the lingering imagery is no joke
2. [+3,312, -100] Her eyes and fingers did it all!!!! As expected from someone who's been acting for many years.. They were made for their roles. Can't wait for next week
3. [+2,854, -94] Yoo Jung's amazing, the directing is amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ There are only 4 episodes so far but I can feel the heartbreak already.. My eyes welled up with tears at the field scene ㅠㅠ
4. [+2,458, -81] Acting, directing and BGM were perfect in that scene..
5. [+2,299, -85] Kim Yoo Jung is gorgeous~ I was in awe last night
6. [+547, -11] Episode 4's cinematography is no joke. Nothing super fancy about it but just simply beautiful, especially in the scene where Bogum and Yoo Jung took shelter from the rain, Yoo Jung dancing so softly and the way Bogum watches on while he reminisces his mom barefoot in the rain. So moving and it leaves a lasting impression on the feels
Monster (Ep 43)
Osen - Naver: 'Monster', Jung Bo Seok falls into Kang Ji Hwan's trap...separates with Kim Hye Eun
1. [+849, -28] Wasn't the family get-together pretty entertaining? Talk about a makjang household ㅋㅋㅋㅋNo matter how many times the neighboring stations change their dramas, I'm sticking to Monster all the way
2. [+855, -62] Am I the only one who wants Do Shin Young and Kang Ki Tan to be together?
3. [+578, -16] Monster is so fun lately but this episode took it up a notch. Park Young Gyu's dementia acting is really funny, his crying act too
4. [+355, -20] Great episode!!!!!!
5. [+446, -64] Rooting for Kang Ki Tan♡ Do Shin Youngㅠ
6. [+152, -16] I find it tough to jump on the Oh Soo Yeon/Kang Ki Tan ship.. I don't feel any sort of sympathy for their love line right now and even when they end up together
7. [+107, -2] Do Gun Woo creeps me out.. He gives me goosebumps each time ㅜㅜ He's scarier than Byun Il Jae
8. [+95, -2] The family get-together in the end is straight up comedy
9. [+92, -2] Park Young Gyu's dementia acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's really good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+92, -3] Doo Choong is the most pitiful character