29 August 2016

[Spoilers] Scarlet Heart: Goryeo (Pilot)




news 1 - Naver: 'Moon Lovers', IU goes to Goryeo, fate with Lee Jun Ki and Kang Ha Neul begins 

1. [+6,723, -919] Too many acting holes over here

2. [+4,920, -498] Lee Jun Ki's so awesome in the end

3. [+6,069, -1,020] IU's expressions are so awkward, why so many close ups of her?

4. [+3,275, -184] Lee Jun Ki is grabbing the drama by the collar and hard carry it forward ㅜㅜ It's the first time I'm seeing the other actors in a sageuk and their acting is pretty awkward

5. [+5,510, -948] IU looks so awkward when she opens her eyes so wide, I can't stand it. She did the same in 'Lee Soon Shin'

6. [+2,885, -222] IU is so lucky with her male co-stars , Jo Jung Seok, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Jun Ki while Lee Jun Ki is so unlucky with female co-stars, Lee Yoo Bi and then IU.. If I feel sorry for him and I'm not even a fan, I wonder what his fans are feeling right now?

7. [+3,795, -635] Why is IU the female lead?

8. [+2,286, -154] They only way to pull the ratings higher is giving Lee Jun Ki more screen time




tv Report - Naver: 'Moon Lovers', Lee Ji Eun's "obscene sexual harassment" towards Baekhyun, break into physical fight 

1. [+2,374, -270] Seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is this show doing this to me? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The only thing I did wrong was turn on the tv!!!!

2. [+1,786, -248] Oh gosh... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,742, -327] Ah.......... the acting........

4. [+1,739, -367] I like Baekhyun and IU but their acting is terribleㅋㅋ It's like a battle to see who's more awkward than the other during their scenes together

5. [+1,020, -139] Wow the acting is just amazingㅋㅋㅋ Too amazing that all I could do was laugh. good good good






Osen - Naver: 'Moon Lovers', Lee Jun Ki sageuk=truth, as sexy as a wolf 

1. [+3,775, -90] But Lee Jun Ki's hard carrying it

2. [+3,425, -71] Who doesn't know that Lee Jun Ki is good.. the problem is he's carrying the drama alone, what a pity

3. [+2,879, -64] Lee Jun Ki's working hard alone ㅠ

4. [+2,215, -68] Lee Jun Ki is impressive in sageuksㅠㅠ But why did he have to choose this one..

5. [+1,076, -44] Keep changing the articles as many times as you want but there is only one answer. Lee Jun Ki and Kang Ha Neul are hard carrying ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The drama has good visuals but lots of terrible actors



Daum Cafe: 'Moon Lovers' first episode faces criticisms "Baekhyun's acting is awkward", 

-He should stick to singing

-At least he's not as bad as Dongho..

-He was good in his web drama, I probably expected too much from him.. I hope he shows improvement in later episodes

-It's not "awkward" but he can't act

-The most awkward are Baekhyun, Hong Jong Hyun and Ji Soo

-



43% (2,951 votes) - I didn't watch it
38% (2,637 votes) - Better than I had hoped for! I'll tune in
19% (1,319 votes) - Did I expect too much? I'll watch a little more

Daum Poll: How was IU and Lee Jun Ki's 'Moon Lovers' first episode?

1. [+295] IU-ya, IU-ya, what should you do? ㅜㅜ I turned off the tv right after the first episode ended. I'm a fan of Lee Jun Ki but I can't stand it

2. [+261] I better watch 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds'

3. [+248] Honestly, I'm more interested with Moonlight, I'm not watching 'Moon Lovers' ~

4. [+226] I switched to this after 'Moonlight' ended but I can't help but compare the two. I know the cast is working hard but....

5. [+185] Lee Jun Ki is awfully unlucky with female co-stars ~ The acting is hopeless~

-

0 comments: