tv Report - Naver: 'Uncontrollably Fond', swoon-worthy Kim Woo ♥Bin Suzy begin their 'secret relationship'
1. [+2,138, -184] Shin Joon Young's jealousy ㅋㅋ Eul told him "you're my type", that was on his bucket list ㅎㅎ
2. [+1,799, -181] I love that they've begun dating in secret ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Makes me wanna be in a relationship too ㅜㅜ
3. [+1,511, -146] Today's so sweet ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daebak, my heart is fluttering ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The kiss ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1,424, -143] Both sides have acknowledged their feelings for each other ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+376, -44] You're my type. Satisfied?
6. [+348, -36] Crazy. That kiss...
7. [+333, -35] They kissed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋahh
8. [+356, -46] Why is drama so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It gives me butterflies
9. [+268, -30] The kiss is awesome, they have so much chemistry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
10. [+254, -29] I should be studying but instead I'm watching this. Why is it so good
1. [+294, -54] It's summer and it felt weird seeing the scene of the snow falling on the beach
2. [+271, -61] I love this couple, they are making my heart flutter~~ It's summer but they give me that warm and cozy feeling~~
3. [+261, -55] The kiss is daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+41, -31] I'm switching to W, bye
5. [+32, -13] They kissed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋDaebak!!!!
Xports News - Naver: 'W', Lee Jong Suk shoots Kim Eui Sung...Han Hyo Joo is the key to reality?
1. [+7,848, -107] Why did he keep getting angry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Should've kept quiet
2. [+5,635, -198] What fault does Kang Chul have? His entire family died, he fell in the Han River, got stabbed, almost died from poisoning and almost hit by a car...
3. [+4,771, -119] Time went by too fast....
4. [+4,460, -106] The story gives me shivers. Really curious how this drama will end!
5. [+3,610, -90] I love the story and the bgmㄷㄷ
6. [+1,827, -14] Yeon Joo's childhood scene was too short but who really created Kang Chul is her. Remember when Yeon Joo told Kang Chul that she wishes for him to have a happy ending? She is the "real author", her intentions are reflected in the manhwa which explains that no matter how hard Oh Sung Mu tries to kill Kang Chul, he always survives. Ultimately, Oh Sung Mu isn't the one in control of the manhwa but it progresses according to Oh Yeon Joo's intentions. In short, Kang Chul's future lies in Yeon Joo's hands
7. [+1,417, -30] What will happen when Kang Chul and Oh Yeon Joo find out that this is just a drama? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+1,383, -29] Kang Chul and Oh Sung Mo's confrontation scene alone took almost 30 minutes of the episode, but the acting is just amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There was not a dull moment in it
9. [+1,213, -8] The moment he tore the plastic wrapping from the comic book, I wondered if he had money with him
10. [+1,169, -32] Oh Sung Mo didn't create Kang Chul, Oh Yeon Joo did. Seeing that he has an incompetent father, she created a character that's the exact opposite of him
Herald Pop - Nate: 'W', Lee Jong Suk kisses Han Hyo Joo
1. [+460, -22] I cannot predict what's coming right ahead in the future episodes. Why did time go by so quickly?
2. [+367, -28] It's only a kiss, why am I shaking!!!!! This drama is so good 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
3. [+66, -3] I really liked Lee Jong Suk's emotional acting today.. His face and lips were shivering
4. [+66, -2] Not regretting switching from UF to W. This is really fun
5. [+60, -1] The final scene almost took half of the episode but it didn't feel boring at all ㄷㄷㄷ It was like watching an acting battle.. especially Lee Jong Suk, there is nothing to dislike about his acting
Herald Pop- Naver: 'Wanted', Lee Moon Shik is SG Chemical's toxic humidifier sterilizer victim
1. [+2,836, -64] SK Chemicals --> SG Chemicals.. This drama targets the Oxy case right on the spot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How did I not think of that while watching this episode?... What a memorable work (Read about Oxy here)
2. [+2,582, -32] 'Wanted' just exposed Oxy out!!
3. [+2,428, -37] Why are there hardly any articles for Wanted, it touches upon real life issues more than other dramas
4. [+2,217, -33] It's a shame for this drama to be doing poorly in ratings ㅠ I didn't expect today's episode would be inspired by the Oxy and SK Chemical scandal
5. [+407, -6] Thank you writer, cast, crew and SBS for having the courage to cover this topic. Don't mind the ratings, keep up this quality..
6. [+402, -7] This is giving me goosebumps. Oxy's CEO name is also Hyun Woo....
7. [+350, -7] Makes me sad that 'Wanted' has low ratings ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ It takes effort and courage to do this.. Sent shivers down my spine as soon as I saw the woman with the oxygen tank and respirator. I screamed when I saw Lee Moon Shik's legs in the ending
8. [+308, -2] Such a brilliant drama. Production team and SBS, thank you for being brave
9. [+307, -3] I hope this article makes it to Naver's front page ㅠㅠㅠ
10. [+304, -2] I'm sure when the Oxy victims watch this broadcast, they would be crying.. I heard they were offered compensation... But no amount of money will bring the lives lost nor heal their agonies... Please stay strong
Xports News -Nate: 'Wanted', Lee Moon Shik, cries in sorrow after finding out Lee Jae Gyun's death
1. [+162, -1] Props to this drama for delving into the dark side of media, calling out society issues and reflecting on the Oxy case!!!!!
2. [+136, -1] I somehow knew it would be about the toxic humidifier disinfectant.. Writer, you're amazing...
3. [+21, 0] The name of Oxy's former CEO is Shin Hyun Woo, Kim Ah Joong's son in the drama is called Hyun Woo