Uncontrollably Fond (Ep 13)
tv Report - Naver: 'Uncontrollably Fond', Kim Woo♥ Bin Suzy, no matter how much they want to turn away, fate is inescapable
1. [+2,056, -95] Joon Young-ah, just do whatever you want !!!! Writer, you better save him!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. [+1,745, -120] Why does Suzy look so pretty in a wool hat.. So prettyㅜ Fun episode! The karaoke scene was too funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,520, -74] I can sympathize with all characters except the fiancee and the Assemblyman's wife
4. [+1,305, -84] I'm so sad for No Eul today ㅜㅜㅜGood on her for getting close to Joon Young ㅠㅠㅠ Joon Young-ah, stop pushing her away
5. [+205, -11] The ending is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My heart is fluttering so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
1. [+388, -85] Suzy looks pretty even in training gear ㅋ
2. [+343, -55] It made my heart ache when No Eul told Joon Young that she wants to see him for a long long timeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+148, -44] Today's a fun episode... I laughed so hard at the karaoke scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Suzy let loose for that scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋThe seaside scene however made me sad ㅜㅜ Suzy is crazy gorgeous
4. [+132, -43] This episode was great, both story and acting-wise
5. [+108, -36] I loved this episode ^^♡
6. [+100, -30] Be happy, both of you ㅜㅜ
W (Ep 8)
Osen - Naver: 'W', Lee Jong Seok♥ Han Hyo Joo break up...restored everything through a dream
1. [+8,079, -112] Is it back to square one all over again? It's so fun ㄷㄷ
2. [+7,250, -139] Give the Best Writer Award to Song Jae Jung this year
3. [+6,374, -97] I don't understand how a 60-minute drama felt like it lasted only 10 minutesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI teared up in the end ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+6,029, -83] I thought I was watching the finale...
5. [+4,356, -141] Woahㅠㅠ It was so sad when Park Bo Ram's ost started playing in the end ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+1,694, -13] Season 2 begins!!! I'm sad for Oh Yeon Joo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ She kept all those memories, while the other person is clueless about it all
7. [+1,501, -14] I really cannot predict what happens in episodes ahead... This drama blows my mind... Can't wait for tomorrow ㅠㅠㅠ Why is it that only Kang Chul that doesn't rememberㅠㅠㅠㅠ What about Yeon Joo? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah it's too selfish ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
1. [+366, -6] Ah it's insane. What's going on in the preview? I'm so intrigued. This drama is crazy
2. [+312, -6] What's happening in the preview?? It looks like Kang Chul's bodyguard tagged along with him. What if the real world and the webtoon world merged into one??
3. [+258, -7] Oh no, this is too sad. What about Oh Yeon Joo?
4. [+29, -2] Can't Oh Yeon Joo just erase the murderer out of the webtoon?
5. [+26, 0] It's the same thing during 'Nine'. You can't guess what's going to happen in the next episode when you see the preview but once you watch the episode the following day, you realize that the writer is such a genius..
Wanted (Ep 15)
Osen- Naver: 'Wanted', Kim Ah Joong learns that her guilt over sterilizer involvement
1. [+3,132, -30] Never forget about Oxy ㅠㅠ If 'Wanted' had better ratings, there would've been better chance at exposing Oxy's brutal acts. Everything about this drama is perfect aside from ratings ㅠㅠ
3. [+1,043, -22] Jang Hye In is also a victim, yet no one is apologizing to her ㅜㅜ Amazing of her to stand through it all
4. [+940, -27] You pay for your crimes but that's not the case in reality ... I want a satisfying ending for this drama ㅜㅜ I hope tomorrow is a happy ending !!!!
5. [+875, -20] Thank you crew for this drama
6. [+129, -1] 'Indifference is the worst' is the message that the writer wants to convey to us
7. [+96, 0] The next drama after 'Sign' that had meaningful messages and lessons
8. [+85, -2] This drama is amazing, not many people are watching because of the heavy subject matter
9. [+79, -2] I want a good ending
10. [+62, -1] Eventually, people who ignored the humidifier issue were just as guilty... I hope more people watch this drama ㅠㅠ