4 August 2016

[Spoilers] Uncontrollably Fond + W + Wanted


Uncontrollably Fond






Osen - Naver: 'Uncontrollably Fond', Kim Woo Bin and Suzy, no more tears please 

1. [+2,509, -275] My heart is aching for Eul and Joon Youngㅠㅠ I cried with them

2. [+2,668, -293] I've noticed how good of an actor Kim Woo Bin is

3. [+1,894, -240] I love Kim Woo Bin and Suzy!! ♡♡♡♡♡

4. [+1,249, -169]  I wanna smack Choi Hyun Joon

5. [+543, -55] I cried so hard today, it's been a while since I cried watching a drama.. Just let these two be happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+502, -43] What a sad episode ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+470, -40] Cried buckets while watching...




Sports Chosun - Nate: 'Uncontrollably Fond', Kim Woo Bin♥ Suzy go through a rough patch... this love is difficult 

1. [+295, -32] Ah ㅠㅠ  He won't live that much longer, so can we please see them be happy now?

2. [+265, -33] Today's so sad ㅠㅠㅠ No Eul's crying scene with her father, and the scene of Joon Young wanting to go to Eul although he's really ill, I cried so hard

3. [+241, -35] I'm so sad for both Joon Young and No Eul ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+37, -13] The writer is a nuisance. If you've run out of inspiration, take a break from writing and come back when you're ready. Stop giving the actors and staff a tough time. Can't believe the writer of I'm Sorry I Love You's skills have dropped this much, how did a drama with a poorly written script allowed to be aired?

5. [+35, -8] The story and even the characters' hairstyles feel so outdated. I'm only watching out of loyalty. Would've been better as a romcom

6. [+30, -9] The writer is the problem... the story is vague

7. [+25, -10] Suzy and Kim Woo Bin's acting was great today.. I cried ㅜ





W







tv Report - Naver: 'W', Han Hyo Joo is they key to Lee Jong Suk's life... second chapter begins 

1. [+11,018, -155] This episode's twist: Soo Bong's eyeglasses frames don't have lenses ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+7,409, -159] How am I supposed to wait another week.. the preview looks fun

3. [+7,375, -164] Wow... goosebumps.. I screamed when Yeon Joo got back in the manhwa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+5,834, -135] This drama is seriously entertaining.. can't wait another week ㅠㅠ

5. [+5,530, -157] This drama is a horror, it's actually scary ㅜㅜ

6. [+2,339, -37] The most shocking thing for me today is the faceless assailant. I cannot wait next week!

7. [+2,058, -32] Have you seen a drama as crazy as this? I got goosebumps when Oh Yeon Joo drowned deep into the water in the bathroom!!!Why do I feel like Oh Sung Mu and Kang Chul will join forces to catch the faceless figure. Ahhhh... .the writer and director are such geniuses

8. [+2,050, -30] Daebak... but that faceless figure, what is he exactly? So strange and scary




Newsen - Nate: 'W', Lee Jong Seok is alive? Webtoon is back up again 

1. [+432, -2] I thought Yeon Joo was gonna disappear when Soo Bong said he'll make ramyun

2. [+354, -5] What's the identity of the murderer? It doesn't look like a person...And the webtoon publishing itself, how does that happen?.... I'm dying from curiosity

3. [+275, -3] There is no way you can predict what's gonna happen ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+45, -1] This drama just keeps getting better, it's popular and the ratings are climbing up fast ... It's going to be hard for other drama writers to satisfy viewers' rising expectations ㅠ




Wanted







news 1 - Naver: 'Wanted', Kim Ah Joong, can she catch Lee Moon Shik and take back her son? 

1. [+855, -12] Ah this writer is a genius... Every episode is exciting. I think Choi Joon Gu killed him to take revenge

2. [+586, -13] Lee Moon Shik's big picture ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ +  The live broadcast murder ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ

3. [+519, -14] This episode ended like this but Wanted won't be airing next week

4. [+149, -5] The last part is daebak, it made me scream ㄷㄷㄷ

5. [+143, -5] Why no preview? ㅜㅜ How do I wait another week~!!

6. [+137, -3] Production team, thank you for being brave. Those Oxy bastards don't admit to their wrongdoings in their apology..

7. [+110, -0] That felt great when he turned on the humidifier. Why is this drama not popular?

8. [+105, -1] What could be Jung Hye In's offense? ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

9. [+123, -9] What if Jung Hye In's offense is that she filmed a CF for the humidifier?

10. [+89, -1] Please don't kill Hyun Woo. Let him live and send him to his mom



0 comments: