Uncontrollably Fond Ep 11
news 1 - Naver: 'Uncontrollably Fond', Kim Woo Bin to break up with Suzy in order to protect her?
1. [+3,089, -94] Choi Hyun Joon's wife gives me cancer
2. [+2,245, -110] Ah it's like I choked on a box of gogumas... can't Joon Young and Eul just be together ㅠ
3. [+1,749, -155] Today's so sad... Joon Young and Eul kept missing each other ㅠㅠ But the is just starting
4. [+1,289, -97] Writer, just set No Eul and Joon Young free ㅜㅜ
5. [+375, -20] Ji Tae's mom seems like a psycho, Shin Joon Young's mom is getting weirder...
6. [+360, -19] Joon Young's mom is really annoying, Ji Tae's mom is cancer. So many annoying characters here
7. [+317, -22] Why is this drama so sad? ㅠ No Eul's life is unfortunate ㅠ I can't wait for tomorrow
8. [+301, -14] Today, Joon Young's mom is more cancerous than Ji Tae's mom
9. [+294, -19] Joon Young-ah, don't die
10. [+220, -10] When can we see them smile?.... Let them be happy
tv Report - Nate: 'Uncontrollably Fond' Kim Woo♥ Bin Suzy kept missing each other, full of tears
1. [+279, -23] This drama would not receive this much attention if the leads weren't Kim Woo Bin and Suzy ㅠㅠ Would've been better if it was lighthearted but the plot feels so outdated
2. [+185, -11] Enough with the tears...
3. [+142, -22] No Eul is really pitiful ㅜㅜ
4. [+43, -11] Wake up writer. I think Suzy and Kim Woo Bin agreed to be in this drama knowing Lee Kyung Hee's has good reputation but I feel bad for them at this point
5. [+39, -7] Can you believe this is the same person who wrote 'I'm Sorry I Love You' and 'Innocent Man'? I was so hyped up for this months before it even started. Writer-nim, please stay up to date with the current trends. When will you insist on plots about terminally-ill characters? ㅜㅜ
W Ep 7
Osen - Naver: 'W' Han Hyo Joo is the unidentified killer's new target... Lee Jong Suk 'shock'
1. [+8,179, -68] "It's that woman's turn this time".... Goosebumps;;;;;Who exactly is the killer?
2. [+5,540, -66] "It's only over when we fight to the end"...
3. [+5,252, -76] So who is this killer? ㅠㅠMajor goosebumps
4. [+4,603, -115] The chief director is suspicious. He keeps asking so many things
5. [+3,797, -79] They trolled us with the ring ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+1,380, -30] The corpse that was recovered from the Han River was wearing a ring... That's a big hint for the last episode
7. [+1,268, -17] This episode was cheesy but Lee Jong Suk was too awesome, I wish I was Han Hyo Joo for a moment ㅜㅜ He looked amazing in every outfit
8. [+1,062, -18] What a sweet episode but the ending is scary
9. [+932, -13] Based off the preview, the webtoon's main character changed from Yeon Joo to So Hee and Kang Chul has to pretend that he likes So Hee ㄷㄷ
Newsen- Nate: 'W' Lee Jong Suk♥ Han Hyo Joo, start of sweet romance + marriage
1. [+406, -14] Oh Yeon Joo's finger is bleeding in the webtoon... Even her soul has entered the webtoon too
2. [+402, -18] The killer's voice is super creepy ㅜㅜ I cannot predict what's going to happen ㅜ
3. [+338, -11] Every time I see the ring that Kang Chul gave to Oh Yeon Joo.. What if it's the same ring that the corpse was wearing?
4. [+29, 0] I watched with a motherly smile the entire time but it went from romcom to horror when he answered the phoneㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so curious of what will happen next ㅠㅠㅠㅠ In the preview, Kang Chul said something like "in a scene where I wake up from a dream" ㅜㅠ What if the whole thing is a dream? ㅜㅠ No, that would be sad ㅠㅠㅜㅜ
5. [+22, 0] It's interesting to note that most of Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk's narrations are in past tense. I'm wondering why that is
6. [+21, 0] There is a kiss scene in every episode. I love it