Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] "To join hands with Kim Eun Sook?... Yook Sung Jae in talks for 'Goblin'
1. [+2,083, -135] Unfortunate choice of female lead. Kim Go Eun...I'm not criticizing and I don't dislike her but she doesn't suit the character and she has zero chemistry with Gong Yoo
2. [+1,676, -147] Eun Sook-ah, take Kim Go Eun out. How frustrating
3. [+1,338, -98] Please do something about Kim Go Eun-ssi's casting ㅠㅠ She and Gong Yoo don't match ㅠㅠ
4. [+1,101, -153] I'm not saying Yook Sung Jae is bad but I wonder at what point did writer Kim Eun Sook think it's necessary to add idol in her dramas. Why does she do this?? Descendants of the Sun - Onew, Heirs- Krystal, Gentleman's Dignity- Jonghyun
5. [+268, -27] Worst female lead in all of Kim Eun Sook's dramas
6. [+257, -25] Writer-nim, do a better job at choosing your female lead next time. Han Ji Min is a far better leading lady for Gong Yoo or there are other actresses like Ha Ji Won or Jung Yumi to choose from. I was excited since Gong Yoo's coming back after a long time but what a bummer.. This is the first time I was disappointed with your choice of female lead
Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Yoo Inna joins tvN drama 'Goblin' as a lead role
1. [+3,698, -270] More lead role worthy than Kim Go Eun
2. [+2,217, -145] Between the two, Yoo Inna is better
3. [+1,526, -45] Her second collab with writer Kim after 'Secret Garden'. That's nice^^
4. [+1,060, -60] I'll look forward to it. Fighting
5. [+869, -52] Oooh good
6. [+441, -31] Please switch Kim Go Eun... Haa.. I really wanna invest myself in Gong Yoo's drama but the female lead...
7. [+397, -26] What's so special about Kim Go Eun? Why is she always playing lead roles?
8. [+381, -25] Is Kim Go Eun confirmed? Yoo Inna is a second lead?