4 September 2016

1N2D + Infinity Challenge + Running Man + Masked Singer


1N2D (Park Bogum & Kim Joon Hyun pt. 3)




news 1 - Naver: '1N2D', Park Bogum and Kim Joon Hyun's active participation 'free travel', goodbye now 

1. [+3,854, -105] Park Bogum has such an awesome energy that lifts a person's mood up. My mom fell for him too ㅋㅋ I'm so sad it's over ㅜㅜ

2. [+3,327, -101] Bogum-ah, thanks for appearing on variety ㅠㅠ

3. [+3,097, -92] Park Bogum's capable of making you feel good when you look at him. Reminds me of that friend in my school years who was popular with teachers and students ㅋㅋ

4. [+2,836, -107] What a shame... I watched with a motherly smile over these 3 weeks. Please guest again ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+2,427, -102] KBS king Cha Tae Hyun, KBS prince Park Bogum. 1N2D members and staff, do well. Blossom Ent is love

6. [+744, -45] Park Bogum's so fressh, he's bursting with charms. Plus, I love his bare face more

7. [+659, -34]  He's so pretty in everything he does. I love the fact that it's Monday tomorrow!~




Newsen - Nate: '1N2D' Female citizen to Park Bogum "I can't look at him, what if I break down"

1. [+1,417, -100] Even though I'm watching him through a tv screen, I can't stare at him directly.  I get so embarrassed when I realize that I'm smiling stupidly because he's too handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm just scared at the thought of developing an unhealthy obsession for a celebrity at my age ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,311, -77] I know all too well how that feels

3. [+1,014, -56] I break into a smile just looking at Park Bogum ㅎㅎㅎ Moonlight tomorrow!!

4. [+40, -9]ㅋㅋㅋ I'm a guy but I think Park Bogum is perfection

5. [+36, -7] My grandma's watching some tv show and she was like "that young man is pretty" ㅋㅋㅋ It turns out to be Park Bogum

6. [+34, -5] He's seriously good-looking

7. [+31, -2] I'm smiling so frequently these days because of Park Bogumㅎㅎ



tv Report - Naver: '1N2D', Park Bogum shows discipline + back muscles as soon as he wakes up 'eye candy'

1. [+271, -3] What does he lack....

2. [+252, -1] He folded the blanket as soon as he woke up. Such a cute and decent young man

3. [+218, -1] Eye candy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ These 3 weeks have been fun~

4. [+201, -1] Wow. So neat. I don't even bother making my bed when I wake up. He's perfect




Infinity Challenge (Muhan Company)






Ilgan Sports - Naver: Jung Junha x Haha, 'Muhan Company', can they unravel the secret of the successive deaths 


1. [+18,811, -383] Woa~ I've never been so focused watching a variety show ㅋㅋ

2. [+15,208, -360] As expected of God Eun Hee ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+14,910, -308] The best..For a variety show to do something of this sort, it's amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+12,882, -288] I freaking love it.. I can't wait for next week

5. [+11,138, -275] Wow, it's really daebak..

6. [+4,343, -56] This is how dangerous spending overnight at work is

7. [+3,716, -75] GD and Lee Je Hoon are in the same group. There was a scene of them in a car together. I was like, is Lee Je Hoon a villain? And he really is ㅋㅋ

9. [+2,952, -73] Woah ㅋㅋthe quality ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ Next week is gonna be fun


Newsen - Nate: 'Infinity Challenge', G Dragon "Kim Hye Soo is strong, you can feel her aura even when she's not speaking" 

1. [+1,309, -20] Kim Hye Soo needs no words. You can't compare her to other actresses

2. [+977, -71 ] GD ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's now good enough to be a member ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,084, -169] You, too, ooze with aura just by existing

4. [+93, -2] GD isn't a member but he's not awkward being on Mudo. He has quite the variety sense ㅋ

5. [+82, -3] It's so rare to see GD in other programs but he's almost like member in Mudo. Tae Ho PD likes him too but GD seems like a Mudo fan himself

6. [+68, -7] GD is funnier than Kwanghee



Sports Chosun - Naver: No time to catch your breath 'Muhan Company', this is a movie 

1. [+7,575, -153] Wow. But Lee Je Hoon's last words yesterday gave me goosebumps ㄷㄷ As expected of God Eun Hee

2. [+6,431, -240] Manager Yoo's acting is daebak

3. [+5,534, -194] The member's acting is good, they're good at keeping viewers focused

4. [+5,419, -207] Yoo God's acting is very natural

5. [+4,813, -165] Really good.. It exceeded my expectations!!! How am I supposed to wait until next week ㅠㅜㅠ Mudo never disappoints ㅎㅎ The members were good at acting!! Good good good

6. [+957, -36] Writer Kim Eun Hee, Director Jang Hang Joon plus the members' acting skills, everything is perfect. Can't wait for next week ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+908, -26] The quality is superb. It puts Director Jang Hang Joon in a new light for me^^



Mydaily - Naver: "I tear up when I think of him"... Park Myung Soo and Noh Hong Chul reunite on 'Welcome Show' 

1. [+11,862, -119] Please return despite all the criticisms T^T

2. [+10,917, -916] That part was really sad. Hong Chul-ah, go back to Mudo and stop roaming around

3. [+8,968, -600] Honestly, that was heartbreaking...

4. [+8,829, -844] Please come back. There's no other solution but Mudo

5. [+7,503, -721] This breaks my heart ㅠㅠ I hope he comes back

6. [+1,281, -142] Is there any other program where people meddle as much as they do for Mudo? Please just stay out of it ㅠWhen I started living apart from my family, there were times when I was about to give up on life but MuDo gave me so much strengthㅠㅠ I'm now married and my kid also a fan ㅠ You can't call yourself a fan if you oppose and meddle in every single stuffㅠㅠ This is why Hyung Don was mentally stressed. So it's best to leave Hong Chul alone too and go about your own lives 




Running Man (Cha Seung Won)




Mydaily - Naver: 'Running Man' x 'Three Meals a Day' Chajumma Cha Seung Won does magic

1. [+3,070, -42] My mom says whenever she watches 'Three Meals a Day' that Chajumma is better at cooking than the average housewife ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,805, -70] Such a fun episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,559, -55] Wins before we knew it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,229, -46] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCha Seung Won was funny today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+274, -14] As expected, the show is more fun when there are no idols and when they invite a guest with class

6. [+253, -9] Cha Seung Won ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He has good chemistry with  Yoo Jae Suk ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cha Seung Won is Park Myung Soo's only movie actor friend ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+221, -6] Cha Seung Won is really a variety character ㅋㅋ

8. [+231, -10] I seriously admire people Cha Seung Won and Yoo Hae Jin. It's not easy to juggle being an actor plus consistently appearing on variety shows

9. [+195, -8] Cha Seung Won is jjang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a fun guy


tv Report - Naver: 'Running Man', Always goes well in variety.."I am Cha Seung Won"

1. [+536, -3] I remember when he went on Mudo to promote his movie but ended up carrying coal briquettes ㅋㅋㅋ A pro actor who went through hardship at a coal mine 2 years ago

2. [+503, -12]ㅋㅋㅋ It would be funny if Yoo Jae Suk goes on 'Three Meals a Day' and cook food with Cha Seung Won ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+355, -5] Ah The coal briquette episode on Mudo ㅋㅋㅋ He was tired and hungryㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+335, -9] Cha Seung Won is so fun ㅎㅎ I love his chemistry with Yoo Jae Suk

5. [+253, -7] Cha Seung Won ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Masked Singer (Kyungri, Son Heon Soo, Heo Jung Min, Kim Joon Seon)






Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Masked Singer', Autumn Scent's revealed to be Kyungri... 'Literary Girl' enters 2nd round

1. [+323, -27] Kyungri is charmingㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+301, -32] Her singing's been good even before but her agency doesn't give her much support ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+263, -32] I didn't know she was this good at singing..

4. [+166, -19] I found out for the first time today that she was a good singer..

5. [+42, -5] When she was still unknown, she did a featuring for Park Hyo Shin





Mydaily - Naver: 'Masked Singer', From Kyungri, Son Heon Soo, Heo Jung Min, Kim Joon Seon...one reversal after the other 

1. [+2,074, -75] The Age of Cathedrals.. I gasped watching it..

2. [+1,490, -67] Best duet in the history of Masked Singer... Age of Cathedrals stage was amazing

3. [+1,033, -57] The Age of Cathedrals was totally daebak..

4. [+878, -66] The Age of Cathedrals was such a cool stage...

5. [+369, -22] Arabian Night Kim Joon Seon-ssi, nice to see you

6. [+337, -24] The Age of Cathedrals ㄷㄷㄷ Both sang pretty well, it's a shame one of them was eliminated

7. [+307, -22] Heo Jung Min is really good at singing!!!!

8. [+216, -13] The last part's daebak.. I predicted Autumn was a singer but I can't believe it's longtime singer Kim Joon Seon. This episode was worth the watch, so much better than last week


0 comments: