29 September 2016

[Spoilers] Jealousy Incarnate + On the Way to the Airport + Shopping King Louie


Jealousy Incarnate (Ep 12)









Osen - Naver: 'Jealousy Incarnate', Jo Jung Seok's sad one-sided love 

1. [+1,920, -16] The winner of this drama is not Pyo Nari nor the octopus but the newsroom chief... He got both of his cheeks kissed by Jung Won and Hwa Shinㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1,402, -12] The "I Love You Pyo Nari" written on the drawing... Heartbreakingㅠ

3. [+1,328, -27] Hwa Shin looks very stressed, it made me sad when Nari saw the drawing in the endㅠ

4. [+1,092, -20] So sad for Hwa Shin ㅠ Can't wait for next week

5. [+1,067, -19] This drama will have you laughing one moment then choking back tears the next... In understand the main characters ㅠㅠ

6. [+381, -2] He was walking so sadly but then it was so funny when he took the octopus from the back of his neck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This drama makes me laugh even when a scene's supposed to be serious, it's why I love it

7. [+307, -6] God Jung Seok. He's pitiful and he's sexy, he's good at singing and dancing. There's nothing he's not good at

8. [+263, -5] The octopus on Jo Jung Seok's neck, so funny and sad ㅋㅋ How did they film that?

9. [+255, -2] The nurse who kept ignoring and got bored at Hwa Shin to the point of yawning is really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope she gets more scenes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+170, -3] I wanna give Hwa Shin a big hug ~~



On the Way to the Airport (Ep 4)







tv Report - Naver:  'On the Way to the Airport', Lee Sang Yoon ♥Kim Ha Neul, harbouring a secret 

1. [+2,879, -159] So much better than I expected ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Really matches the season

2. [+2,703, -166] I know it's glorifying affairs but Lee Sang Yoon is so sweet..

3. [+2,085, -124] I can't predict where the plot will go next, that's the charm of this drama

4. [+1,741, -106] The last part is very sad ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+1,755, -149] A drama about affairs but I'm watching it well with my husband ㅋㅋㅋ I love the background music~

6. [+523, -17] I got goosebumps when Seo Do Woo said "roll the blinds up".. The view is very healing. I thought I was watching My Ear's Candy during the phone call ㅋ

7. [+525, -20] Kim Ha Nul and Lee Sang Yoon matched so well, this drama is perfect for fall

8. [+507, -22] Can we meet right now...? I miss you..

9. [+411, -16] Annie's story is so sad ㅜㅜ

10. [+344, -18] My heart was racing when he told her "I miss you" ㅠㅠ




Shopping King Louie (Ep 4)







Xports News - Naver: 'Shopping King Louie', Seo In Guk ♥ Nam Ji Hyun, nuisance → treasure 

1. [+3,107, -33] Hopefully he regains his memories soon! Seo In Guk's cool!!!!

2. [+2,931, -36] Ah I wanna keep Roy.. Why is he so adorable?

3. [+2,684, -33] Nam Ji Hyun and Seo In Guk's chemistry makes my heart flutter. Don't cancel the episodes next weekㅠㅠ

4. [+2,286, -32] This drama is too funny. I hope the dead person isn't Bokshil's dongsaeng. That would be sad

5. [+2,014, -40] Their chemistry ㅠㅠ So cute

6. [+582, -5] The story is so much fun but Seo In Guk, Nam Ji Hyun, Yoon Sang Hyun and Oh Dae Hwan's casting is really doing wonders

8. [+577, -8] Louie reminds me so much of a pet ㅠㅜ He's the type that demands a great deal of effort but sobs with you when you're in pain ㅠㅜ He's so cute

9. [+549, -3] It's a relief that the team leader knows the golden bottle was Bokshil's idea

10. [+417, -1] I don't understand how this drama is last place in ratings ~


0 comments: