Jealousy Incarnate (Ep 9)
tv Report - Nate: 'Jealousy Incarnate', Gong Hyo Jin♥ Go Kyung Pyo, confession + kiss... what about Jo Jung Seok?
1. [+506, -8] The rain and thunder when Jo Jung Seok watched them kissing from behind ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope he gets jealous soon ㅋㅋ
2. [+461, -5] Hwashin said he can't send her to another man so I thought he'll chase her but haaaa... I feel so bad for him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+396, -6] Why did the episode go so fast!!!!!!!!! The look in Jo Jung Seok's eyes is so sad ㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+70, 0] This writer's set-up is so clever, it's like a scene out of a manhwa. I can't wait to see Hwashin be consumed with jealousy. Who will Pyo Nari end up with?
5. [+55, -1] I almost criticize this drama for being cliche when Pyo Nari and Go Jung Won missed each other at the crosswalk.. But when Hwashin told Jung Won to go find Pyo Nari first... how cool
Osen - Naver: 'Jealousy Incarnate', Gong Hyo Jin to Go Kyung Pyo "I like you" confession + kiss
1. [+6,643, -87] Feeling so sorry for Lee Hwashin ㅠㅠㅠ But Go Jung Won is so cool. The cinematography is awesome. Rooting for this drama to take first place in ratings
2. [+5,555, -62] It was heartbreaking and all, then I burst out laughing at the lightning ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+5,065, -72] This drama is like drug.. haa... Ppalkang's two moms are so funny.. The production team is doing a fantastic job, there's a good balance of everythingㅜㅜㅜㅜ It's why I wait for Wednesdays and Thursdays
4. [+3,509, -57] Poor Jo Jung Seokㅠㅠ
5. [+2,787, -50] Hwashin's jealousy begins!!
6. [+1,469, -16] I'm wondering what to watch next now that W is over but will I regret watching the episode or is it worth it?
7. [+1,290, -17] I'll do everything, let's date ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Shopping King Louie (Ep 1)
Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Shopping King Louie', Seo In Guk and Nam Ji Hyun's fated encounter in the drama and in reality
1. [+3,001, -116] As expected of Seo In Guk and Yoon Sang Hyun, their chemistry and acting are solid!! I knew it would be good, I don't regret watching the first episode. Definitely a drama I wanna keep up with!!
2. [+2,790, -102] Fun drama ㅠㅠ Seo In Guk has really become an actor now
3. [+2,542, -86] Seo In Guk is great in suits but his beggar look's not bad either ㅋㅋㅋㄱㄲ He's a flower beggar
4. [+2,082, -84] This drama is really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Rom com king Seo In Guk!!!
5. [+1,629, -58] It's fun.. but it's only the first episode so it feels vague... Looking forward to tomorrow
6. [+262, -7] The drama's good but the foggy filter is way too distracting. Please consider our feedback
7. [+260, -9] I wish they'd tone down the filters -- It's uncomfortable to the eyes
8. [+217, -9] He went from a 3rd-generation chaebol to a beggar ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+198, -5] Good drama but I can't stand the filters
10. [+198, -12] Looks like tomorrow's episode will be better
Sports Seoul - Nate: 'Shopping King Louie', Seo In Guk falls in love at first sight for Nam Ji Hyun on the TV
1. [+224, -10] Seo In Guk's really good at acting. The story's funnyㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+198, -7] Why did the first episode seem so chaotic? I should watch into it more to see if it's good or not but everything else aside, beggar Seo In Guk is so funny ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+141, -7] Good to see that this drama has no acting hole
4. [+14, -5] It's really good ㅋㅋ Seo In Guk never disappoints
5. [+13, -1] I hope they don't push the countryside girl concept on the female lead way too muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure the plot will only get better from here on out
On The Way to the Airport (Ep 1)
Osen - Naver: 'On The Way to the Airport', Kim Ha Neul ♥ Lee Sang Yoon, here comes the autumn melo couple
1. [+3,686, -136] It's natural for a man and woman to fall in love.. but first, get a divorce.. Hoping this drama won't glorify affairs
2. [+2,130, -141] As long as it's not a drama about affairs... The cast is good and don't let the story wander off..Please!!
3. [+1,872, -130] I watched the entire episode and it's so much better than I thought. Seems like something is going on with Choi Yeo Jin and Kim Ha Neul's husband
4. [+1,415, -126] I like the drama's title, it feels very autumn-y. I didn't expect much but there's a tranquil vibe to it and the directing is nice
5. [+1,095, -127] They match better than I thought.. The directing, BGM and cast are all good.. The child actress from 'The Wailing' was random though.. Anyway, it looks like a drama I'll keep up with
6. [+317, -35] Really liking the calm vibes and the camera compositions
tv Report - Nate: 'Airport', Lee Sang Yoon ♥ Kim Ha Neul, love story that transcends affair
1. [+534, -12] Even if it's only a drama, let's not glorify affairs. This is why people who are having affairs say nonsense like "we're in love"
2. [+492, -18] Who are you kidding? An affair is an affair, not a love story
3. [+426, -17] Since when did an affair drama become a love story???