22 September 2016

[Spoilers] Jealousy Incarnate + Shopping King Louie + On The Way to the Airport


Jealousy Incarnate (Ep 10)








tv Report - Naver: 'Jealousy', Jo Jung Seok's perfect decision, chooses Go Kyung Pyo over Gong Hyo Jin

1. [+3,109 -27] Hwashin made me laugh and cry today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋPlease get some rest ㅋㅋIt's so cute when he acts pathetic

2. [+2,833, -31] A drama that truly shows Jo Jung Seok's value..

3. [+2,597, -31] This drama is crazy fun. How do I wait until next week? ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I can't sleep if you leave me hanging like this~

4. [+2,216, -26] Lee Hwashin's acting is really good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+836, -9] And Jung Won heard everything again.. That's how a love triangle is supposed to be like. She's in love with one of them but they break up and she falls in love with the other.. but the two guys are both likeable, it's so hard to choose who to ship her with ㅋㅋㅋLooks like a fun, jealousy-filled episode next week

6. [+796, -11] Jo Jung Seok is the only actor I can think off who can pull off the role

7. [+720, -9] Seo Ji Hye's character is so charming.. She annoyed me so much in 'That's How It Is' ㅋㅋㅋ



tv Report - Nate: 'Jealousy Incarnate', Jo Jung Seok goes to Seo Ji Hye "Go out with me"

1. [+526, -31] I hate Ppalkang's character. Her scenes are boring, she breaks the flow for me

2. [+389, -9] Jo Jung Seok ㅠㅠ Hwashin-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's pitiful and makes me sad but he's so funny too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+376, -83] Seo Ji Hye is a better match for him than Gong Hyo Jin

4. [+46, -3] Seo Ji Hye's character is jjang coolㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope she takes on more varied roles after this one

5. [+46, -7] I personally think Seo Ji Hye is one of the most beautiful actresses in the industry, her acting is pretty good too but why hasn't she shot to fame yet?




Shopping King Louie (Ep 2)







News 1 - Naver: 'Shopping King Louie', Seo In Guk sticks to Nam Ji Hyun like a gum...starts to live in one house together 


1. [+1,756, -33] This is more than just your typical wacky drama. The editing and BGM are so freaking funny, I thought the halmoni is at Usain Bolt level ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Louie and Bok Shil remind me of little chicks, why so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,587, -30] Why is this dram so fun? Seo In Guk and Nam Ji Hyun's chemistry is jjang ㅋㅋ

3. [+1,474, -27] In Guk's acting is amazing

4. [+1,395, -25] Seo In Guk and Nam Ji Hyun make a good pair ㅋㅋㅋ This is a lighthearted and fun drama

5. [+364, -9] Wow Seo In Guk, Yoon Sang Hyun and Nam Ji Hyun's casting is god's work ㅋㅋㅋ Nam Ji Hyun and In Guk's chemistry is too good!! It's crazy fun ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+289, -10] MBC's on a roll with their shows lately, W and then Shopping Kingㅋㅋㅋㅋ The plot's refreshingly fun. Nam Ji Hyun is super cute. In Guk is jjang ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+271, -8]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed the whole time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so refreshing, it feels like watching a drama adaptation of a manhwa ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The cg here and there are cute too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+263, -7] Roy and Bok Shil are both cute ㅜㅜ

9. [+218, -5] This drama is so wacky and fun, I didn't notice how the hour went by ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seo In Guk is really handsome and cute, his acting's great too

10. [+206, -2] Bok Shil is too kindhearted while Louie is really clueless ㅋㅋㅋ It's been a while since there was a wacky, lighthearted drama on public broadcast ㅋㅋㅋ





On The Way to the Airport (Ep 2)







Osen- Naver: 'On The Way To The Airport', Kim Ha Neul's maternal instincts 'like a real mother' 

1. [+1,524, -165] This drama has such calm vibes similar to fall ~~~♡♡♡

2. [+1,322, -124] The subtleness in the directing makes this a perfect drama to watch for fall.. The subject is a little heavy but surely a drama with depth

3. [+1,612, -224] The daughter doesn't resemble the mom

4. [+917, -96] Kim Ha Neul's acting is good but the child actress from 'The Wailing' overreacts so much

5. [+853, -118] The drama leaves a lasting impression on me ㅜㅜ Can't wait for next week's episodes too!

6. [+384, -42] Her daughter's supposed to be in middle school student but she's too big.. and she doesn't resemble her parents at all

7. [+262, -14] I'm sure it's easier to relate to the story if Kim Ha Neul and Lee Sang Yoon's daughters were younger. Kim Ha Neul seems more like an aunt than a mother ㅎㅎ This drama has this calmness to it that matches the season, I'll keep watching for now

8. [+191, -16] The kid is too tall, I don't get the mother-daughter feel from them

9. [+145, -8] All I can think of is 'The Wailing' when I look at the child actress that I feel like she'd shout out "what's so important!!!" out of the blueㅋㅋ

10. [+150, -10] Would've been better if the writer made the daughter's character to be at pre school age.. Kim Ha Neul doesn't seem like a mom with this set up, it breaks my focus


0 comments: