8 September 2016

[Spoilers] Jealousy Incarnate + W





Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Jealousy Incarnate', Gong Hyo Jin ♥Jo Jung Seok, more of a romance than a comedy (feat. Go Kyung Pyo) 

1. [+4,891, -42] Jo Jung Seok's good at being calm while still being funnyㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+4,165, -44] I burst out laughing when he got caught wearing the bra ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3,599, -60] Ah, this drama makes me laugh..cry and laugh again. Jo Jung Seok's too good at acting, isn't he? ㅠㅋ

4. [+3,298, -52] 'Jealousy Incarnate' turns out the be all about Hwashin's jealousy

5. [+945, -9] It was supposed to be serious and all when Hwashin cried but my belly button almost fell out from laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+943, -12] Daebak daebak, why is this drama so funny? It was super funny when his mom caught and beat him

7. [+846, -10] I'm so happy that this drama has 24 episodes.. Ah I love it ㅜㅜㅜㅜ The ending scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+830, -14] The funeral scene is fricking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Osen - Naver: 'Jealousy Incarnate', Jo Jung Seok ♥Gong Hyo Jin, laughter the entire 60 minutes 

1. [+873, -34] The nurse is a scene stealer ㅋㅋㅋ How are the minor characters in this drama act so well too?

2. [+756, -28] How long has it been since I've watched a funny drama????It's pure comedy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There are also sad, funny and heart wrenching scenes like a true slice of slice drama. The script is so fresh and the story flows so naturally. So amazing. The directing is excellent too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+653, -25] Gong Hyo Jin and Jo Jung Seok are really good at acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱㄱ

4. [+628, -27] The script is pretty good too but it's the acting that makes this drama better by several fold. For real, Jo Jung Seok here is like a fish that's swimming naturally in his watersㅋㅋ He and Gong Hyo Jin go so well together

5. [+476, -31] Jo Jung Seok's body is jjang..

6. [+172, -6] It's like you can tell that the writer told Jo Jung Seok to have fun with this role ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's really good

7. [+144, -2] Funny and sad at the same time when the mom hit him in the end




------







news 1 - Naver: 'W', Lee Jong Suk, happy ending = Kim Eui Sung dies 'completed' 

1. [+4,104, -78] The episode postponement was a terrible decision ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+3,279, -67] How do you expect me to wait until Wednesday? I'll wait for 6 days so give me a happy ending

3. [+3,073, -60] Haa please. Can't they just be happy now? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's been depressing

4. [+2,779, -105] All three of them chose to die in the manhwa but Soo Bong will do something to save them?

5. [+2,025, -60] No ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I don't have a good feeling about this. Is a happy ending possible? Why did he get shot?

6. [+1,043, -l8] I'm most jealous of the doctor who had to scroll down to read the last chapter

7. [+895, -4] I watch all the previews but I seriously cannot predict what happens

8. [+901, -9] For once, a drama included a preview for the last episode.. .ㅜㅜ

9. [+660, -5] They always troll us with the previews. Kang Chul got shot but trust me, he's alive. But it would've been nice if they aired the finale tonight. I'll have to watch it my relatives on Chuseok thanks to this senseless broadcast network




Osen - Nate: 'W', Lee Jong Suk lets go of Han Hyo Joo... will the webtoon end sadly? 

1. [+717, -22] Wow.. It's the first time I've seen a drama include a preview for the last episode. But the problem is I don't know what's gonna happen ㅋㅋ

2. [+510, -15] In the last part, I was so focused and took a deep breath like the doctor did but then, the episode was over before I knew it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI lost track of time.. I cannot wait for next week ㅠㅠㅜㅠ

3. [+484, -21] What kind of drama ends after 5 minutes?

4. [+49, -1] Omg, I never thought I'd live to see a drama put the final episode preview ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+43, -6] Give the Daesang to Lee Jong Suk

6. [+43, 0] I want a happy ending for Kang Chul, Oh Yeon Joo, and for us viewers

7. [+32, 0] We wouldn't need to wait another week if they didn't postpone the episode before



-

0 comments: