Jealousy Incarnate (Ep 4)
tv Report - Naver: 'Jealousy Incarnate', Jo Jung Seok♥ Gong Hyo Jin, sad and funny hospital romance
1. [+1,765, -30] The best part of today's was Jo Jung Seok's "can I kiss you?". The gazes and tone that only he can do are so sexy .... Haa ㅜㅜㅜ Gong Hyo Jin is adorable, and those ahjummas, doctor and nurses are funny too ㅋㅋ
2. [+1,390, -29] Their acting is masterpiece
3. [+1,030, -92] I watched this while waiting for 'W' and it makes me laugh so much
4. [+832, -48] 'W' viewer here but the drama looks fun by the screenshots aloneㅋㅋㅋI'll watch it when W end
5. [+429, -5] The access card in the imaginary scene is seriously funny.. it's been a while since I burst out in laughter while watching a drama ㅋㅋ
6. [+377, -10] This drama is so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When Jo Jung Seok fell ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their hospital scenes are all fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Newsen -Nate: 'Jealousy Incarnate', Go Kyung Pyo falls for Gong Hyo Jin
1. [+214, -5] Go Kyung Pyo's so cool in this drama ㅋㅋ
2. [+191, -5] I didn't watch Reply 1988 and had no idea Go Kyung Pyo was this good, I only remember him in 'Standby'. His eyes have such a warm look to them
3. [+161, -3] I'm so in love with Go Kyung Pyo's voice ㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+19, -1] Impossible to not fall for Gongvely ♡
5. [+15, 0] Go Kyung Pyo is really handsome
Uncontrollably Fond (Ep 18)
Mydaily - Naver: 'Uncontrollably Fond', Terminally ill Kim Woo Bin, went full circle then goes back to Suzy's side
1. [+2,348, -86] "Have it all yourself" What a refreshing episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,736, -61] I teared up when Joon Young wanted fall in a deep sleep and asked to not wake up up. It's like he's telling that he'll die
3. [+1,635, -69] Just let them love ㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+1,482, -67] I'm sad that it's ending next week ㅠㅠ Please have a happy ending!!
5. [+1,196, -62] Haaa.... How heartbreaking... Can't it be a happy ending?
6. [+354, -11] I seriously wanna kill Choi Hyun Joon.. The brutal one turns out to be him and not Ji Tae's mom
1. [+332, -9] The male and female only get 2 minutes of scenes together ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Writer, you better apologize to the cast...
2. [+301, -9] The writer has lost her sense... .But I'm sticking till the last episode hoping to at least see the two of them smile in the end
3. [+207, -5] "You can have it all yourself". That part's so refreshing ㅋㅋ
4. [+34, -1] Can we please get more sweet scenes? When will the heartbreak end? And writer, enough with this outdated terminal illness plot, it's so boring
5. [+20, -2] The most unfortunate of all drama leads... Hoping for a healing final episode ...
6. [+19, -2] Writer, when are you retiring?
7. [+18, -1] Get rid of people who deserve to die like Choi Hyun Joon or Yoon Jung. Leave Joon Young and Ji Tae alone, they're so pitiful
W (Ep 13)
Osen -Naver: 'W', Lee Jong Suk kills the culprit... Han Hyo Joo in danger of dying after getting shot
1. [+8,102, -95] Kim Eui Sung's villain acting gives me goosebumps.. The shooting scene in the end is daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Writer please save Oh Yeon Joo ㅜㅜ
2. [+6,688, -79] As if today was the last episode.. Writer, we want a happy ending ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wanna see Kang Chul be happy, he's too pitiful ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+4,903, -71] Goosebumps.. Writer, we don't need to worry about Yeon Joo, right? ㅠㅠ
4. [+4,897, -88] Felt satisfying and empty at the same time when the killer died
5. [+4,289, -120] This drama is meaningless if either Lee Jong Suk or Han Hyo Joo disappears
6. [+1,302, -15] Line of the day: Why am I your dad?
7. [+1,260, -23] I got chills down my spine when Kang Chul and Soo Hee's made eye contact in front of the hotel!! I've never felt so spooked watching a dramaㅠㅠ
8. [+1,178, -10] They better be paying Soo Bong good money for that job.. The poor guy is now suffering from a heart condition ㅋㅋ
Newsen - Nate: 'W' Kim Eui Sung summons himself into the real world, kidnaps Han Hyo Joo 'Terrifying'
1. [+331, -3] His gun took so many lives, but is he really dead? I watched on with my hand over my mouth...In the preview, it looks like Yeon Joo dies. Why is Kang Chul in danger again? It's nearly the end of the drama....
2. [+325, -3] I honestly got goosebumps when he pretended to be the dad and revealed himself to be the killer... So freaky
3. [+296, -2] Writer, pardon me for saying this but you're crazy...
4. [+32, 0] Does the writer ever get headache when he writes? Because just watching and piecing everything together gives me a headache
5. [+28, -1] The killer died but what is this awkward feeling...
6. [+26, 0] Who Kang Chul referred to as "dead" in the preview is not Yeon Joo but the killer
7. [+26, -1] Daebak goosebumps~~ Writer, no matter how much of a genius you are, how do you make every episode so intense like it could be the last one? I seriously cannot predict what happens next