12 September 2016

[Spoilers] Monster + Moon Lovers + Moonlight Drawn By Clouds + Drinking Solo


Monster (Ep 46)







Herald Pop - Naver: 'Monster', Kang Ji Hwan and Sung Yuri's gripping revenge 'collab'

1. [+471, -21] Soo Yeon finds out about Gun Woo's true identity and that he was responsible for the fake attack. Let's betray Oh Choong Dong and  Byun Il Jae

2. [+444, -28] Chief Moon's so funny. "Just eat up, you bastard"

3. [+341, -23] Today's episode was well-paced, it made me feel like a knot has been untied

4. [+299, -162] It's too good ♥♥ Do Gun Woo is so done for tomorrow

5. [+290, -39] Monster just gets better and better towards the end, Sung Yuri just is getting prettier too

6. [+83, -1] Chief Moon was awesome todayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Just eat your food!!!

7. [+80, -1] Jung Woong In really needed that bits of comedy in his acting.. It's not good when he's all serious



Osen - Naver: 'Monster', Sung Yuri finds out that Park Ki Woong is two-faced 

1. [+168, -24] Now you know, you fool. She could've doubted him early on but did she close her eyes and ears once he told her he loves her?

2. [+168 -7] I had stopped watching for a while but Jung Bo Seok ahjusshi is still in the story?.. I thought he'd be in jail by now

3. [+167, -40] This has been going on for too long. Bored of it..

4. [+142, -10] If I find out that the person was the same type.. ugh I don't even wanna think about it

5. [+95, -10] My mom watches all the reruns too without exception.. Monster fighting!!!!




Moon Lovers (Ep 6)





Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Moon Lovers' Lee Ji Eun enters the palace as a court lady...heart-wrenching romance with Kang Ha Neul

1. [+5,448, -396] Kang Ha Neul's tearful acting touched my heart..

2. [+4,636, -417] Hae Soo's hardships begin here... I hope Wang So consoles her a lot

3. [+3,957, -331] The look in Wang So's eyes, I love it ㅠㅠ He's a tsundere in the preview ♡ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+3,189, -305] ㅠㅠㅠHer hardships beginㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+2,926, -354] Tomorrow seems like a heart-fluttering episode ㅠㅜ It was cut short because of the breaking news but great episode regardless

6. [+843, -92] Lee Jun Ki's crazy cool in the preview.. When he said "don't do it, because you could die"ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+779, -85] \^ㅁ^/♥\^0^/

8. [+832, -105] I love Kang Sky's acting. My second lead syndrome is kicking in again ㅠㅠ



Xports News - Naver: 'Moon Lovers', Lee Ji Eun's marriage partner was Jo Min Ki 'shocking' 
1. [+5,846, -249] Lee Jun Ki is the male lead but he feels like a minor role..He doesn't have enough screen time

2. [+3,396, -114] This seems wrongㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3,281, -142] Yikes, but their huge age gap thoㅜWanggun, stop being greedy

4. [+2,508, -76] Father's greed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1,961, -88] Wth is this.. hahahahaha

6. [+860, -35] The men in this family are in love with only one womanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Mydaily - Naver: '5 princes are cupids"... 'Moon Lovers' Lee Ji Eun, the most 'popular girl' in Goryeo's imperial family 

1. [+2,340, -173] Lee Jun Ki hardly has screen time for someone who's a male lead, and this set up of all of the guys liking only IU is a bit weird. I'm worried about the coming episodes

2. [+1,231, -75] Is it like this too in the original???

3. [+1,022, -60] I really don't care much about the other actors, I'm only watching for Lee Jun Ki and Kang Ha Neul ... why are they so handsome?!

4. [+1,451, -220] If only they gave the role to a popular and good actress that matches this 'popular girl' character

5. [+504, -43] The female lead's suppose to give that adorable vibe but her shrewd image is stronger. I can't focus, it's not like she's good at acting too

6. [+435, -46] I don't understand why all the princes are in love with her. What's up with this story? I switched to another channel.. I thought I was watching 'Candy Candy' with Kang Ha Neul as Anthony, Lee Jun Ki as Terrence.. and IU as Candy. Waenyeol~~~




Moonlight Drawn By Clouds (Ep 7)






Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Moonlight', Park Bogum ♥Kim Yoo Jung, confirm their feelings with a kiss

1. [+12,441, -190] Ah... I'm going to try, that wicked love.. My heart exploded ㅡ Bogum-ahㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+11,584, -189] That smile before he kissed her ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ahh I won't be able to sleep a wink tonight because of Park Bogum ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ His eyes and voice are too good

3. [+10,036, -168] Bogum-ah... you are harmful to my heart...

4. [+8,376, -165] Crazy... My heart won't stay still....

5. [+7,675, -137] Whether it was Kim Yoo Jung with her eyes closed or Bogum who smiled because he thought that was cute, it's so crazy adorable either way  ㅠㅠ

6. [+2,617, -23] Look at that smile before he leaned in for a kiss ㅠㅠ

7. [+2,632, -31] "I'm going to try it once. That wicked love." This line did all the work ㅠㅠㅠ And the smile before the kiss

8. [+2,612, -62] Who else watched with a motherly smile when Yoo Jung closed her eyes?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Too cute ㅠㅠ

9. [+2,482, -56] I'm a 100% sure he kissed her knowing she's a woman

Nate
1. [+1,352, -30] He expressed the word 'love' so beautifully

2. [+1,208, -30] Yoo Jung nervously closed her eyes but Bogum cutely broke into a smile ㅠㅠ Then the kiss!!!!!!! I like Yoo Jung but I was so jealous of her

3. [+1,182, -62] If only I was 10 years younger, I'd be able to call him "oppa" but in reality, all I could write on Nate's comment section is something like 'Bogum-ah, this nuna loves you so much'. Sobs

4. [+112, -1] I melted when he smiled before the kiss ㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Xports News - Naver: 'Moonlight', Park Bogum♥ Kim Yoo Jung confirm their feelings with a kiss...rating finally surpasses 20%

1. [+3,253, -62] I knew the ratings would break 20%~~~^^Cheer up BoYoo couple^^Park Bogum is love ♡ See you in Gwanghwamun^^

2. [+2,748, -62] Hul Gwanghwamun. Congrats congrats ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,320, -57] 2058!!! Park Bogum ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Congrats. See you in Gwanghwamun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+2,173, -56] I expected the ratings to fall because of the earthquake ㅠㅠ This makes me happy as a viewer!

5. [+1,983, -51] Bogum-ah~~ See you in Gwanghwamun!!!




Drinking Solo (Ep 3)








Mydaily - Naver: 'Drinking Solo' Ha Suk Jin resolves misunderstanding with Park Ha Sun 'general class together' 

1. [+1,514, -30] Ha Suk Jin and Park Sun's characters are bickering like cats and dogs but eventually Jin Sang will open his heart ㅋㅋㅋ Both leads are good at acting and they suit their characters. Drinking Solo is so entertaining

2. [+1,063, -43] Park Ha Sun's so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ha Suk Jin's smile in the preview is making my heart flutter so hard

3. [+923, -24] This drama gets better with each episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+831, -19] The Public Administration teacher is freaking funnyㅋㅋ

5. [+821, -32] Ha Suk Jin is high-quality sexy

6. [+314, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋMin ssaem as Lee Byung Hun tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋI look forward to his impersonations every week ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+269, -5] Park Ha Sun's really good at choosing her work. Let's soar high this time too

8. [+266, -5] Every character is realistic but they're bursting with charms too~ I look forward to Ha Suk Jin and Park Ha Sun's storyline plus those 3 civil service students. They're good at being meddlesome~



Xports News - Naver: 'Drinking Solo' Seeing a hint of 'Oh Hae Young' Seo Hyun Jin in Park Ha Sun 

1. [+510, -17] I can't help but open a can of beer while watching this drama.. Why does Ha Suk Jin drink it so deliciously?

2. [+307, -18] They match ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This drama is fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+241, -24] Ha Suk Jin, why are you so heart-fluttering? ㅠㅠㅠ Too sexy..He looks so much better with his hair downㅠㅠ

4. [+229, -23] Saw this by chance and I can't stop watching.. Cranky Ha Suk Jin and heodang Park Ha Sun, their chemistry is good. No acting hole in the cast. Good drama^^

5. [+92, -4] The only unfortunate thing I could say about this drama is Park Ha Sun lost too much weight.. She's really only bones now


0 comments: