13 September 2016

[Spoilers] Monster + Moon Lovers + Moonlight Drawn By Clouds + Drinking Solo



Monster (Ep 47)






Xports News - Naver: 'Monster', Sung Yuri enraged of the fact that Park Young Gyu is alive

1. [+541, -15] Their stunned faces when the chairman appeared, talk about a comedyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+471, -16] Hwang Gwi Ja looking so surprised when Do Choong appeared, that was fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+430, -16] Oh Soo Yeon's been frustrating but eventually, she's gonna be the one who'll expose Do Gun Woo and Byun Il Jae

4. [+570, -74] I hope Kang Ji Hwan gets the Daesang this year, he kept the rating stable all through its run, his acting is amazing too. He deserves it. Sad that it's ending next week

5. [+266, -22] They will air back-to-back episodes next week. Let's hang in there

6. [+108, -3] Monster is like a comedy disguised as a revenge drama

7. [+116, -8] Gun Woo-ya, at least Soo Yeon gave you a chance

8. [+97, -5] Gun Woo is slowly sinking into misery. He's losing his love and his money..

9. [+98, -8] Diana's airport scene was so fun ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+93, -8] I've been watching since the very beginning and there's never been an episode as refreshing as today's ㅋㅋBut it's ending next week ㅠㅠ



Moon Lovers (Ep 5)





Osen - Nate: 'Moon Lovers', Lee Jun Ki takes off his mask... love line with Lee Ji Eun begins 

1. [+1,003, -220] It's like Lee Jun Ki and IU's screen caps were taken from two different dramas. Lee Jun Ki looks so mournful but IU is in dazed. Their expressions don't match

2. [+760, -248] Am I the only one who likes this drama? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ And Lee Jun Ki's screen time increased... His eyes speak volumes ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+669, -451] I really like this drama.. IU's acting is quite good, Kang Sky and Lee Jun Ki are both so cool!

4. [+109, -31] Wow, IU's singing scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so embarrassed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+67, -30] I'm watching for Kang Ha Neul and Nam Joo Hyuk but the birthday scene is so immature.. I wondered why I was watching this

6. [+68, -84] This drama is amazing, I don't understand all the fuss ㅠㅠ


Naver
1. [+7,231, -283] Why is Lee Jun Ki so handsome?

2. [+5,197, -237] Woah.....Lee Jun Ki is wounded but he still looks so good

3. [+5,095, -333] This drama is totally fun. Wang So finally takes off the mask. I was so focused today because of Wang So

4. [+3,948, -411] I love Moon Lovers so much♥♥♥

5. [+1,645, -87] What ugly face? He's damn handsome. haa my heart

6. [+1,065, -29] I wanted to beat the crap out of Hong Jong Hyun in this episode

7. [+4,530, -1,202] Fun ㅠㅠ The low ratings are a mystery

8. [891, -39] What should I do? I'm crazy in love with Lee Jun Ki ㅠㅠㅠ I can't sleep because my heart is fluttering so much... I love it  ㅠㅠㅠ

9.  [+847, -25] I love Wang So, Jung Yoon is charming ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe looks like Ryan. so cute (tn: I'm guessing Kakao Character's Ryan?)



Moonlight Drawn By Clouds (Ep 8)





Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds', Park Bogum confesses "Kim Yoo Jung,  is the most precious woman on earth"

1. [+9,965, -162] Haa Seja joha is bursting with potential in the ending.. The directing is amazing... His hand when he put the bracelet into Ra On's wrist... I want that bracelet, I'm so jealous of her ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+8,919, -185] Why is it Wednesday tomorrow?

3. [+7,498, -122] I'm going to treat you as the most precious woman on earth~~ They're so sweet together~~ So heart-fluttering and cute.. It feels like us viewers are sneaking into their secret relationship, it makes me happy ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+6,849, -137] Loving how assertive he is and today's pace is refreshing ♥ Moonlight is love

5. [+6,067, -134] Lee Young ♥ Ra On!!! You are my yakgwa (tn: fried honey cookies)

6. [+1,840, -21]  "I'm going to treat you as the most precious woman"..... Crazy. And did you see the that adorable look in his eyes!!???

7. [+1,808] I would totally go crazy if somebody looked at me warmly like that..

8. [+1,666, -18] The endings of every episode always makes the heart flutter like crazy. Where's the preview for next week?

9. [+1,352, -13] This writer is so refreshing  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ The story never feels too weighed down ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I thought this episode would end with a misunderstanding and leave us hanging for a week

Osen - Nate: 'Moonlight' Park Bogum's proposal to Kim Yoo Jung..."most precious woman"

1. [+1,139, -31] The prince's lips are shivering in the end. So manly ㅠ It's seriously romantic while he sincerely confess his feelings to a girl to the point that his eyes were welling up with tears. What does he lack? Joha, you're my yakgwa

2. [+1,003, -29] "The woman I love is right in front of me" "I will treat you as the most precious woman on earth. Is that okay with you?"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜ My heart is fluttering

3. [+914, -27] A couple that's like a yakgwa ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're so crazy sweetㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+72, -2] The original story ended happily too 💜💜 Expect more lovey dovey scenes in upcoming episodes ㅜㅜ



Drinking Solo (Ep 4)








Mydaily - Naver: 'Drinking Solo', Ha Suk Jin♥ Park Ha Sun, drunken confession... what if this leads to love?

1. [+1,788, -32] Give this drama a try for those of you who haven't seen it. You smile the whole hour before you even realize itㅋㅋㅋ Every character is unique. Hoping for the ratings to climb!!!!!!

2. [+1,368, -26] Ha Suk Jin is a tsundere, he's so cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Their bickering is funny but so sweet too. But that kick in the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+946, -12] Totally cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+868, -19] This drama makes me laugh ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+717, -20] Ah seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm craving beer

6. [+293, -2] Time goes by in a flash ㅋㅋㅋㅋThe characters are charmingㅋㅋㅋ Key and his friends are so funny, especially Gong Myung. The things he does to Park Ha Sun is adorable ㅋㅋ

7. [+256, -1] All the characters are full of charms, from the instructor to the civil service students. They're all cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Makes me smile when Ha Suk Jin is drinking alone but when he eats, it's so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+246, -3] The funnest scenes are with the instructors+director and the 3 students ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+207, -2] He made a fuss about not taking responsibility but ended up carrying her, too freaking sweet ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The drama gets better and better

10. [+201, -1] Key's good at actingㅋㅋㅋ You can tell that he's working hard 


1 comments:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your links with Shortest and make dollars from every click on your short urls.