6 September 2016

[Spoilers] Moonlight Drawn By Clouds + Moon Lovers + Monster + Drinking Solo


Moonlight Drawn By Clouds (Ep 6)





Osen- Naver: 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds', "Stay by my side" Park Bogum ♥Kim Yoo Jung, love deepens  

1. [+11,868, -146] "That's still true, I get angry when I look at you.. But I can't help it. When I couldn't see you, I get more angry that it drives me crazy"

2. [+10,698, -152] Joha, why do you get handsomer in every episode? ㅠㅜ

3. [+10,515, -148] Park Bogum is ridiculously cool.. Another sleepless night for me......

4. [+9,725, -161] Casting Park Bogum and Kim Yoo Jung is god's work!! This drama makes me crazy!!

5. [+8,830, -143] Stay by my side.. This drama gives me the heart attackㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Seja Joha ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

6. [+2,914, -20] "Stay by my side"..  I need a defibrillator~ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+2,572, -29] You make me angry when you don't include the preview!!!

8. [+2,572, -29] I cannot handle their chemistry... The preview ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Ah seriously ㅠㅠㅠ The look in their eyes ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+2,146, -28] Ra On is Hong Gyeong Nae's daughter!! I knew it, she's not simply just a commoner ㅋㅋㅋ Birth secret ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+1,884, -22] Ah man... Park Bogum was too damn sexy in this week's episodes ㅠㅠ Please get angry with me too

11. [+1,843, -10] This drama was created for Park Bogum ♡



Newsen - Nate: 'Moonlight Drawn By Clouds', Park Bogum love sick for Kim Yoo Jung 

1. [+1,014, -15] I had no idea Park Bogum could be so sexy, I thought he was such a baby... It could be because of his deep voice but he oozes with sexiness whether he's angry or he's happy ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+909, -13] Wow, Park Bogum and Kim Yoo Jung's acting is too good.. Their scenes together make me sad ㅜㅜ

3. [+833, -15] I've fallen so hard for the Crown Prince

4. [+65, -1] I didn't notice him when he played Taek in Reply, but he's bursting with potential in this role

5. [+54, -1] Even the second male lead is so cool. This drama is perfect

Daum 
1. [+2,433, -26] Omg~!  The horse riding scene is too amazing. My heart was racing

2. [+2,375, -24] Wow.. Every ending scene is art. Bogum-ah, see you in Gwanghwamun

3. [+2,143, -34] This drama doesn't want us viewers to go to sleep

4. [+1,166, -7] I'm 44 years old and never thought young prince Lee Young could make my heart beat so fast




Moon Lovers (Ep 5)





Xports News - Naver: 'Moon Lovers', Park Shi Eun passes away...Will Kang Ha Neul ♥Lee Ji Eun get together? 

1. [+7,805, -142] Poor Park Shi Eunㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+6,371, -153] Today was all about Lady Hae and Kang Sky ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Too sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+5,075, -228] Kang Ha Neul is so cool ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+4,691, -323] This drama is so fun and sad, but what happened to Lee Jun Ki's screen time?

5. [+3,871, -154] Ah it's so sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+1,850, -33] Shi Eun unni looked so pretty in the flashback scene!

7. [+1,649, -39] Personally, the line of the day for me is "Don't wake her up from sleep"

8. [+1,290, -31] Park Shi Eun is gorgeous ㅠㅠㅠㅠ This episode is sad




tv Daily - Nate: 'Moon Lovers', Park Shi Eun's death and Lee Ji Eun♡ Kang Ha Neul's heart-wrenching love line 

1. [+364, -24] I'm so sad we won't be seeing Park Shi Eun-ssi any longerㅠㅠ She acted so well an her eyes were as clear and beautiful as a lake^^

2. [+337, -59] The cast's acting is so good.. It's such a waste to see this be buried by other dramas

3. [+300, -42] I loved the OST in this episode ㅠㅠ The last scene is so sad.. I like Kang Ha Neul too but please show more of Lee Jun Ki's love line!!! ㅠㅠ

4. [+27, -11] The drama gets better with every episode. Curious to know what happens later on!!!





Herald Pop - Naver: 'Moon Lovers', Lee Jun Ki, everyone is an enemy... needs a lady that will care for him 

1. [+3,088, -321] This drama is so good, it's a shame that the ratings are low ㅜ

2. [+1,983, -88] Wang So ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is my heart aching for you? ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+1,481, -76] Wang So is such a cool and intelligent character ㅠㅠ

4. [+1,201, -73] I hope he gets that lady soon ㅠㅠ

5. [+258, -19] The look in Lee Jun Ki's eyes is so mesmerizing




Monster (Ep 45)





Herald Pop - Naver: 'Monster', Dodo Group loses sense of logic over forged statement of will

1. [+695, -32] Soo Yeon-ah, I can't stand seeing you being deceived by Gun Woo anymore

2. [+486, -31] I bet Oh Soo Yeon won't choose to go along with the marriage now that she know the truth about Do Gun Woo. Byun Il Jae killed Kang Ki Tan's parents and Dong Soo, and kidnapped Do Choong and so many other crimes

3. [+392, -21] I hope Byun Il Jae's corruption explodes soon and for Oh Soo Yeon to find the truth about Do Gun Woo

4. [+354, -22] Do Shin Young is too pitiful ㅜㅜ

5. [+124, -8] Shin Young is making me cry ㅜㅜ What did she do wrong? She lost her dad, and losing her mom, oppa and Kang Gadin ㅜㅜ She is losing everything..

6. [+116, -7] Do Gun Woo, what an evil man

7. [+112, -6] Choong Dong-ah, please betray Byun Il Jae

8. [+100, -5] Oh Soo Yeon is pissing me off. Ah, where are the refreshing characters like Yo oSung Ae or Ok Chae Ryung?

9. [+81, -8] Soo Yeon is really frustrating, she wasn't like this in the beginning




Drinking Solo (Ep 2)






Herald Pop - Naver: 'Drinking Solo', Park Ha Sun forged Ha Suk Jin's academic background 'humiliation'

1. [+1,300, -41] It was so sad when those students preparing for the civil service exam parted ways ㅜㅜㅜ And when she gave the money to the stir-fried pork restaurant ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1,192, -49] I totally agree at that part about people on poster photos being different from how they look like in real life. Instructors look alright in their posters but it's like a betrayal once you see them in person ㅋㅋㅋ Also, Jin Jung Seok's real name being Jinsang ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+859, -29] Jinsangㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That part's so funny. That name matches Ha Suk Jin's character

4. [+698, -25] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThis drama is fun

5. [+557, -43] Pretty people know how to eat deliciously. When I saw Ha Suk Jin drinking his beer, I took a beer out of the fridge without realizing it ㅋㅋ






Xports News - Naver: 'Drinking Solo', Jung Chaeyeon makes first appearance as Noryangjin beauty 'pure headstrong girl' 

1. [+1,053, -93] 'Drinking Solo' is fun ㅋㅋ

2. [+657, -65] This writer is pretty entertaining

3. [+818, -67] Her acting is quite good

4. [+678, -138] Is it because I wasn't expecting much from Chaeyeon but her acting is so much better than I thought

5. [+459, -98] Looking forward to Jung Chaeyeon and Key's chemistry ㅎㅎ

6. [+219, -30] I hope people would stop overreacting just because they cast idols. Jung Chaeyeon and Key are good at acting, the rest of the cast needs no words. The drama is good, and that's all that matters. Please go watch it


0 comments: