1. [+6,437, -157] It was so hard to watch since he was already diagnosed with terminal illness but the drama went makjang in order to save him... I want to watch a drama with a happy ending next time
2. [+4,595, -183] It was so sad...heartbreaking ㅠㅠ
3. [+4,245, -177] I cried at the scene with the mom ㅠㅠ Both Kim Woo Bin and Jin Kyung are so good at acting ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+3,884, -174] The title of this drama is so fitting ㅠㅠ It's been good, Uncontrollably Fond ~♡
5. [+2,733, -133] I'm crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+685, -45] Kim Woo Bin and Suzy, thank you for playing these characters. Please do reunite in another drama as lovers... Cast, thank you for your hard work
7. [+642, -39] The conversation scene was so sad, and the mom was so composedㅜㅜ Kim Woo Bin's tearful acting was good ㅜㅜㅜ
8. [+638, -43] Shin Joon Young's crying scene made me cry too...
9. [+587, -26] It was so sad when he said "It's been an honor to be your son" ㅠㅠ
10. [+547, -47] This has been a good dramaㅠㅠ Non-viewers call it cliche but the we viewers enjoyed every bit of it.. You all worked hard
11. [+448, -21] I cried so hard ㅠㅠ
1. [+687, -73] I hope they work again in another drama but in brighter and more dynamic roles!!! They looked great together but this drama was too old fashioned, what a shame ㅠ
2. [+605, -46] An outdated plot disguised in modern cinematography. I sticked with it all along just to see the cast faces despite how cliche the story is..OTL
4. [+461, -94] I'm a fan of Kim Woo Bin but the aftershock from this drama will last at least a year. I wanna forget about it soon. Please give him his next project so that I can forget this depressing drama asap. He should try a sageuk and choose a poignant character to help me erase Shin Joon Young from my memory
5. [+58, 0] The ending is a disappointment.. They shouldn't have dragged the story if they decided to have a sad ending and showed more sweet scenes. People criticized the so bad for being boring and outdated but I ended up criticizing it too..
6. [+58, -1] This writer is stuck in the 'Autumn in My Heart' era..
7. [+52, 0] It's like coming out of the toilet feeling like you didn't wipe..... What is this ending? Ah seriously
8. [+50, -3] I watched it because Kim Woo Bin said he chose the drama because of the last scene but ugh...
1. [+2,152, -106] I acknowledge the chemistry and it feels like they're doing a photoshoot when they're together but they barely had love dovey scenes together, how unfortunate
2. [+1,787, -89] It would've been better if this was a rom com
3. [+1,699, -99] The writer showed no progress
4. [+1,231, -139] The finale will leave a lasting impression on me.. Especially the mom and son conversation scene, it's the saddest thing ever ㅠㅠ
5. [+1,115, -127] I stayed till the last episode for Kim Woo Bin and Suzy ㅜㅜ Thank you for being Joon Young and Eul
6. [+335, -21] Not enough dating scenes of the leads. I wonder if the writer herself ever dated
7. [+301, -29] Writer Lee Kyung Hee, you need a break. I watched this for the cast