11 September 2016

'W' writer Song Jung Jae reveals script for Ep 1-15, plans to do the same for future works


Xports News - Naver: 'W' Song Jae Jung writer makes a shocking decision "reveals script for Episodes 1-15"

1. [+7,253, -92] I like how open-minded she is

2. [+5,399, -131] Yeah, this way, I will fully understand the story ㅋㅋ

3. [+3,290, -131] The reporter should've included a link to the blog too ㅜㅜ Does anyone have it?
http://m.blog.naver.com/happycatmini/220810553778

4. [+2,943, -68] Really curious how this unpredictable drama will end! You worked hard writer Song Jae Jung!

5. [+660, -15] I've never seen a writer release her script for free..As expected of Song Jae Jung, you're jjang

6. [+588, -13] This drama has been generous and kind enough on releasing making films, still cuts, preview to the last episode and top of that, the script! Most of all 'W' is entertaining and full of message. It's an brilliant drama in many ways. I love you 'W'!!!!!!

Nate
1. [+548, -12] Woah daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't this the first of such case??

2. [+514, -7] Woah a writer like this...just giving all it away without context

3. [+444, -10] I really like you writer~ I'll watch all your dramas from now on!!

4. [+49, 0] Daebak. She wrote "hoping it will be an interesting gift for aspiring writers and viewers who loved 'W'." Her mindset is amazing

5. [+42, 0] This will not only help aspiring screen writers but also for aspiring webtoon writers like me... I'm sure even the average reader will find it fun to read

6. [+30, 0] It's become a trend lately for writers to ride on their cast's fame but in W's case, it got big because of the writer

7. [+25, -4] Nine and W's Song Jae Jung, Sign and Signal's Kim Eun Hee, I Hear Your Voice and Pinocchio's Park Hye Ryun. I love these 3 writers ㅎㅎ


-

0 comments: