17 October 2016

Shopping struggle that girls can relate to



Wow pretty!

I should buy it~ 


Wait

Do I have a skirt that matches this blouse?


Well, I gotta buy one 


Shoes that match this blouse...


I have none


These ones!


Bag...




Done!




Amount charged: 711,741 won
Balance: 0 won

Daum Cafe: Girls can relate to this when buying clothes 

-Glad to know I'm not the only oneㅋㅋㅋ

-For real, it's either buy all or none at all

-Agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The last photo is so me whenever I step out of a store ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So true. If I spot a shirt that I like, I buy pants and skirt that go with it. And if I see a skirt that's pretty, I buy a skirt too. It's a vicious cycle

-But when you wake up the next day, you'll be like "I have nothing to wear"

-This is why I buy dresses

-

0 comments: