Drinking Solo Ep 16 (FINALE)
news 1 - Naver: 'Drinking Solo', Ha Suk Jin♥ Park Ha Sun happy ending...another year for the 3 friends
1. [+3,857, -67] No words needed for the writer! Thank you for bringing us a fun drama, I hope you're positively considering another season♡♡ For season 2, I wanna see more of Park Ha Suk Jin couple's unrevealed story, the 3 friends attempting another year to study, Hwang Jin Yi and Prof Min's marriage life and parenting
2. [+3,137, -49] I was waiting for Dong Young to wear a suit but the 3 friends failed so writer, you better be thinking of a season 2!!
3. [+2,434, -48] Sad that it's over but cast, you worked hard!! For season 2, I wanna see Chaeyeon helping the three friends study so that they pass their exams~
4. [+1,812, -44] I got goosebumps in the end
5. [+1,604, -50] Park Ha Suk Jin's chemistry was good. Their high-quality acting made the drama a lot more fun for me. Now that it's gone, my Monday disease is coming back again
6. [+838, -7] Only Jung Chaeyeon who studied like there's no tomorrow passed her exam. Very realistic ㅎㅎ
7. [+800, -15] I can't think of a better ending for the 3 friends than for them not passing
8. [+724, -4] The 3 friends didn't pass, that's reality
Osen- Naver: "Coming back for a 2nd season"...'Drinking Solo' CP "That will depend on cast and crew"
1. [+4,114, -22] I trust they'll make a quality decision
2. [+2,829, -39] Give Dong Young new outfits in season 2! I felt so bad for him ㅜㅜ
3. [+2,060, -24] Please... a season 2!!!
4. [+1,610, -24] Do have a season 2!! I support it
5. [+443, -2] Cast the academy director again! He's such a fun character!
6. [+424, -4] Ddirori. The 3 friends failing their exam is a hint for a season 2
Moon Lovers Ep 18
Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Moon Lovers', Lee Jun Ki becomes a violent monarch...grows apart from Lee Jieun
1. [+5,113, -131] Can't wait for next week. Hae Soo leaves, I wanna see Wang So in the present time-- The story is frustrating.. What 'dongsaeng'?
2. [+3,775, -140] Why is it that when one becomes a monarch, they become violent too?
3. [+2,874, -75] Will it be a sad ending? ㅠㅠ
4. [+2,791, -61] Seems like it's going to end similar to history
5. [+1,482, -67] Hae Soo is damn frustrating. Wang So didn't receive love from his mother, the people he loves died because of Chae Ryung. Why can't she understand So for killing Chae Ryung?
6. [+1,305, -44] Am I the only one who thinks Hae Soo is frustrating?
7. [+1,078, -14] I understand Wang So. Chae Ryung did help in Eun's death, it would be strange if she herself doesn't get killed too. Hae Soo has every right to be mad but she shouldn't be turning her back on Wang So
Osen- Naver: 'Moon Lovers', Lee Jun Ki hand in hand with Kang Hana, preview to blood bath... Will Lee Jieun leave?
1. [+111, -6] Really sad.. I can't help but fall for Lee Jun Ki
2. [+65, -3] Seems like it'll end sadly after all ㅠㅠ
3. [+77, -6] "I want it"... I forgot the rest because of how sadly the episode ended
4. [+70, -7] It's so sad.. So is pitiful
5. [+31, -1] I feel bad for Wang So. Would been nice if she took his side and trusted him
6. [+28, -2] Next ones on the killing list are Wang Wook and Wang Won
The Man Living in our House Ep 2
Mydaily - Naver: 'Man Living in our House', Kim Young Kwang is Soo Ae's step father? What's his identity?
1. [+1,433, -86] But everyone's good at acting though
2. [+1,192, -59]ㅋㅋㅋ Why is Kim Ji Hoon's Katalk message so cuteㅋㅋㅋ Kim Young Kwang's dad tone is funny ㅋㅋㅋ Soo Ae's so pretty today ♡♡
3. [+1,060, -53] As if he was a real dad when she sent him information via KaTalkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌ Next week's episode will be even better
4. [+829, -49] Soo Ae's pretty. The drama is fun and refreshing
5. [+282, -21] Kim Young Kwang's acting is actually good, Soo Ae is nailing her role, Kim Ji Hoon's
6. [+214, -11] The story is immature but funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+209, -16] Go Nan Gil's totally hilarious when he speaks like a dadㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+188, -13] This drama is so much better than I thought
9. [+199, -13] I'm choosing this for Mon/Tue!!
10. [+184, -10] Really liking it so far~~ the leads have good chemistry ~~ Jo Bo Ah's character sucks