26 October 2016

[Spoilers] Jealousy Incarnate + On the Way to the Airport + Shopping King Louis


Jealousy Incarnate Ep 19






Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Jealousy Incarnate', Gong Hyo Jin throws away Go Kyung Pyo, '♥ all in' to Jo Jung Seok

1. [+3,251, -62] Jo Jung Seok is an amazing kisser.. haa

2. [+2,466, -53] woah... Le Hwashin's smile in the end is crazy

3. [+2,096, -51] The kiss ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ Haa... Jo Jung Seok is hot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,809, -42] Ah the ending is freaking good ㅠㅜ But what's with the preview for tomorrowㅠ

5. [+1,438, -47] Haa.... crazy......

6. [+468, -13] Will you date me now? ㅠㅠㅠ yes of course ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWho would turn down a confession like that? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅇ<-<

7. [+470, -18]Jo Jung Seok's just crazy...He makes the drama so much better, I can't praise him enough. Hed looks fine in suit and when he puts on his glasses, his gazes are rated 19+ not to mention his emotional acting and adlibs. He's flawless. I didn't expect he'd be so good in rom coms, I'm sure younger actors look up to him as a role model

8. [+444, -18]  Crazy... bed kiss... Jo Jung Seok is freaking hot ah daebak




Xports News - Naver: 'Jealousy Incarnate', Gong Hyo Jin chooses Jo Jung Seok... tearful kiss 

1. [+573, -40] The first drama that made me wish I was the female lead~ Jo Jung Seok is daebak~~~!!

2. [+509, -42] The ending scene made me smile so hard from ear to ear, it's so pretty. Honey is falling from his eyes

3. [+411, -28] Love love ㅎㅎ Writer, please tell me Hwashin is referring to the votes when he said "let's stop"

4. [+245, -18] I wanna date a man like Hwashin but I wanna marry a guy like Jung Won, he's a husband material

5. [+184, -21] I want you Lee Hwashinㅋㅋㅋ I thought my heart was going to burst ㅋ

6. [+167, -16] Jung Won is pitiful



On the Way to the Airport Ep 11






Xports News - Naver: 'Shopping King Louis', Seo In Guk ♥Nam Ji Hyun break up, regains memories and breaks down in tears 

1. [+3,054, -44] It's funny one moment and sad on another ㅠㅠ Jo In Sung's poop scene was the funniest ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,374, -38] Hul? What's going on in the preview? Louis is losing his memories? My heart hurts for the cutie couple ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Todays' a mixture of laughter and tears. Jo In Sung hard carried ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,844, -45] It was so funny the whole time but the ending's so sad

4. [+1,675, -30] I'm so sad for Louis and Bokshilㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+692, -20] Today was sad but Jo In Sung made it funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+650, -15] Boknam must be alive, who do you think was at the house earlier? Somebody else died instead of him

7. [+609, -5] There's a reason for Jo In Sung's name ㅋㅋㅋ

Daum
1. [+503, -14] Jo In Sung and Baek Mari couple~ please let these two be together ㅋㅋ Doesn't it smell like poo? ~~

2. [+384, -8] Today's so much fun. I couldn't stop laughing~~^^

3. [+370, -10] I died laughing at the diarrhea part. Louis and Bokshil are such cuties

4. [+244, -3] It would be daebak if Jo In Sung and Baek Mari end up as a couple. Writer fighting

5. [+255, -4] Mari and Jo In Sung were so funny but I teared up for Bokshil and Louis




Shopping King Louis Ep 10







Herald Pop - Naver: 'On the Way to the Airport', "Coincidentally running into each other is fate", Lee Sang Yoon and Kim Ha Neul reunite in Jeju 

1. [+1,791, -49] I'm really loving this drama

2. [+1,374, -46] The last scene gave me this surge of thrill.. ㅜㅜ

3. [+1,178, -38] Heart wrenching...

4. [+1,038, -39] The last scene is so good!!

5. [+993, -38] All the OSTs today fit in the scenes so well!

6. [+397, -9] A sad, beautiful and engaging drama. I don't know who the writer is but she's marvelous, the directing needs no words too. The lines just grab your attention and make your heart flutter. The leads are good at acting

7. [+394, -8] Choi Soo Ah!!!! Pull yourself together... Ah..



Osen - Nate: 'Airport' Lee Sang Yoon gets a job as a bus driver in Jeju 

1. [+148, -4] Choi Soo Ah must hurry up and divorce her husband so she can be together with Seo Do Woo~~

2. [+141, -12] Amazing drama ㅠㅠ It feels more like I'm watching a movie rather than a drama during Lee Sang Yoon and Kim Ha Neul's scenes. I hope they reunite soon and live a happy life ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+122, -6] A bus driver without a passenger ㅋㅋㅋ Nonetheless, this drama is great ㅜㅜ Seems like this writer and I share the same tastes... Lucid Fall and the sceneries of Jeju!!

4. [+36, 2] I didn't expect he'd be a bus driver. But the scene where Do Woo's lighting Soo Ah's way to work, he's truly an icon of care and comfort

5. [+36, -2] I hate how this drama glorifies affairs but the story warms my heart on a cold fall night

0 comments: