13 October 2016

[Spoilers] Jealousy Incarnate + On the Way to the Airport + Shopping King Louis


Jealousy Incarnate Ep 16






Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Jealousy Incarnate', Gong Hyo Jin tells Jo Jung Seok and Go Kyung Pyo, "Let's all live together"

1. [+6,413, -52] This drama is hysterical ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+4,610, -52] What an utter mess of a dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3,915, -43] As an easy man, I'll make it up to her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+3,801, -51] The last scene wthㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This writer is highㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+3,277, -62] Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is this episode so funny ㅋㅋㅋ It's nice of Pyo Nari to worry about Hwashin's health

6. [+1,262, -15] Jo Jung Seok's anchor tone is daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1,165, -13] The nurse really has no soulㅋㅋ

8. [+1,156, -18] This drama turns me into a ddorai

9. [+1,082, -11] The nurse ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHelp your friend bare his butt

10. [+888, -17] The news in the end ㄲㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I died at the wink



Herald Pop - Nate: 'Jealousy Incarnate', Jo Jung Seok ♥Gong Hyo Jin, hospital romance part 2 

1. [+310, -3] The story is nothing special but the acting and adlibs make it epic for me..

2. [+298, -5] I like how sweet Go Jung Won is but Lee Hwa Shin's bluntness but sincere personality appeals to me more. Let's date, sleep me with me, I want to hold hands, I'm not a patient but a man ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋ

3. [+247, -2] The scene with the 3 of them in the hospital is both funny and sad ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ And the serious vibe during the injection scene aahhhㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ






On the Way to the Airport Ep 8






tv Report - Naver: 'Airport', Jang Hee Jin finds out about Kim Ha Neul and Lee Sang Yoon's relationship 

1. [+1,841, -97] I can't stop watching... I love the cinematography

2. [+1,565, -120] I seriously wanna protect them from other people ㅜㅜ They're so in love

3. [+1,203, -52] Jang Hee Jin is a fox. Her eyes in the elevator gave me the creep

4. [+952, -63] A man's tears is sad indeed. How do I wait another week?

5. [+793, -50]  They make me nervous

6. [+350, -11] I get that Jang Hee Jin is a guest but isn't she too rude to the flight attendant? I can't stand the way she speaks and looks down on people..

7. [+334, -13] This isn't just a simple story about two people falling in love but through Soo Ah and Do Woo, we realize what's really important in life.



Herald Pop - Naver: 'Airport', Kim Ha Neul's life as a mom and a woman 'chaos'

1. [+95, -2] Soo Ah is tired and lonely, Do Woo is her source of comfort and it's only natural that she falls for him. I'm cheering for this relationship, I hope she doesn't give up

2. [+91, -1] The struggles of a working mom ㅠㅠ

3. [+84, -1] All working moms know the struggle. I resonate with Hyo Eun's momㅠㅠ

4. [+72, -2] I wonder if that's how it feels like when I become a mom later on.. I feel bad for her. I'm sorry to my mom tooㅠㅠ




Shopping King Louis Ep 7







Xports News- Naver: 'Shopping King Louis' Seo In Guk ♥ Nam Ji Hyun ♥Yoon Sang Hyun, love triangle under one roof

1. [+2,210, -31] Louis kept the first coin Bokshil has given him ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠCha Joong Won ㅠㅠㅠ He does everything Louis asks him to, he's become his maid and butler ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Maid 123 and Butler Cha are funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThis drama is a sitcom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe preview, I want it to be Wednesday already... haa Louis-yaㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1,777, -19] This drama is healing♡ But Ep 8 should've been released today

3. [+1,584, -14] We would've seen the kiss scene today if last week's episode wasn't cancelled!! ㅜㅜ Louis is super cute ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+1,344, -24] Looks like things won't go well for Louis and Bokshil next week. Don't do that please ㅠㅠ

5. [+426, -6]  Whether it's on Naver, Daum or Nate, there's hardly any articles on the front page for this drama

6. [+426, -3] Writer is a comedy genius ㅋㅋShe knows which points in the dialogues will make viewers burst out in laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+345, -5] Everything Yoon Sang Hyun does is funny ~~ㅋ It's funny when Seo In Guk copies him too



Ilgan Sports - Naver: 'Shopping King Louis' PD "Breaks 10% in ratings. Seo In Guk, Nam Ji Hyun and everyone is happy' 

1. [+2,485, -49] I love this drama.. Let's for 20%

2. [+2,142, -35] I like that the story is lighthearted and I can watch without putting much thought into itㅠㅠ It's stressful if a drama is too complicated ㅠㅠ

3. [+1,645, -28] Fighting MongShil couple and staff

4. [+1,476, -23] Congrats. I hope it will have more success in the coming episodes

0 comments: