26 October 2016

Yoon Doojoon in talks for lead role in upcoming tvN drama




Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Yoon Doojoon in talks for lead role in tvN's 'Introverted Boss' 

1. [+927, -24] He carried off his character well in Let's Eat that it seemed like he was just being his real self, he's someone you can trust. He's one of those rare idols whose entry into acting was natural, he's really good

2. [+737, -20] When's season 3 of Let's Eat coming out?

3. [+538, -24] He's hard at work at tvN ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+500, -23] Hul daebak!! Can't wait ㅠㅠ

5. [+422, -13] I'm crying happy tears! What took you so long to make a comeback! Looking forward to high-quality acting

6. [+107, -7] I liked him in Splash Splash Love and Let's Eat, he's really handsome ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm so glad he got into acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fighting!

7. [+79, -3] I know he'll do a good job ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+71, -3] Really curious to see how he will portray a prudent character, I wanna know what the story's about

9. [+64, -2] I hope he can make another hit out this after Let's Eat and Splash Splash Love. I like that Yoon Doojoon doesn't overreact, he's super comfortable to watch~ He's pro with emotional acting too!!

10. [+42, 0] So excitedㅋㅋ Although I want season 3 of Let's Eat, I can't wait for this

-

0 comments: