1. [+3,760, -41] Is that the best they can do with the male characters' hairstyles?
2. [+2,559, -75] Park Seo Joon's a modern drama type of face, he doesn't suit the hair.. Looks like the sageuk version of Boys Over Flowers
3. [+2,097, -48] Hm.. Is that how they put their handsome faces to use? They look like flower beggars with the hair
4. [+1,116, -33] I'm just hoping that the plot's got a good framework... Please prove that it's quality over quantity
5. [+1,174, -155] Wow Go Ara is pretty!
6. [+243, -8] The hair does nothing to Park Hyung Shik's face.. I couldn't recognize him
7. [+220, -5] The hair is error
1. [+427, -23] I thought Seo Yeji was a pretty face but the guys outshine her by far... Makes me realize how pretty Go Ara is in comparison
2. [+415, -32] Why are the guys so pretty?
3. [+298, -17] Minho's making good use of his worth ㄷㄷㄷ Taehyung looks bright and innocentㅎㅎ
4. [+236, -28] Han Sung-ahㅠㅠ The posters came out prettier than I expected. Hopefully the drama's good ㅠㅠ Fighting to the cast
5. [+172, -18] The posters' palette is pretty
6. [+111, -20] Taehyung-ah, you must've been through a lot since it's your first time acting, good job! I hope the hard work will bring good results ♡
7. [+85, -13] Choi Minho's really pretty.. And the one next to V is good-looking. Reminds me of Lee Jun Ki in 'The King and the Clown'