30 November 2016

Jota and Kim Jin Kyung to leave 'We Got Married', Gong Myung and Jung Hye Sung as the new couple


tv Report - Naver: [Exclusive] 'We Got Married' 33 Couple Jota and Jin Kyung, to end their marriage on Dec 3 

1. [+92, -3] A commenter on the article about Gong Myung joining said Jota and Jin Kyung must be leaving then, netizens are amazing at guessing ㅋㅋ

2. [+78, -3] Do well as singer and model. You made my Saturdays happy

3. [+68, -1] The couples are coming and going fast lately

4. [+63, -1] At least give viewers time to emotionally accept it beforehand  ㅠㅠㅠ I supported this couple, they made me happy every Saturday but how could the PD casually cut them out like that? I know they'll eventually leave WGM but it's just sad that fans don't have enough time to say goodbyeㅠ 33 couple, hoping you only walk on a flowery path

5. [+68, -6] I watched WGM for Jota and Jin Kyung... No more reason to watch now ㅜㅜ

6. [+43, 0] They've suffered so much and now they're leaving ㅠㅠ Jota and Jin Kyung, only walk on a flowery path ~!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Gong Myung and Jung Hye Sung to join 'We Got Married' 

1. [+6,309, -136] I want 'Real Men' to be cancelled, but I'm so sick of WGM. It's so tough that it would be jjang if it's reborn as rubber gloves!!

2. [3,737, -91] If you came to Noryangjin, just focus on your studies

3. [+2,631, -85] Hul they were in My Ear's Candy and now WGM is taking them

4. [+2,797, -158] The number 1 program I want to see cancelled

5. [+1,816, -97] Wasn't she dating CN Blue's Minhyuk?

6. [+315, -9] On Happy Together, she acted like she had a boyfriend

7. [+314, -10] It makes me think at this point that the PD is an influential person at MBC ㅋㅋㅋ The ratings are low but this show's been on air for too long

8. [+279, -14] So Jota and Kim Jin Kyung are leaving


-

0 comments: