7 November 2016

Jung Joon Young and Kim Sejung in webdrama/sitcom 'Sound of Your Heart'





Osen - Naver: 'Sound of Your Heart', Jung Joon Young x Kim Sejung make appearance as the next-door couple...Lee Kwangsoo throws a fit

1. [+274, -6] Wow, Jung Joon Young and Kim Sejung are cute together

2. [+198, -3] I wanna see it for Kim Sejung but Jung Joon Young's in it too? ㅋㅋㅋ Daebak, it must be fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+215, -10] Jung Joon Young-ssi, I hope you come back soon

4. [+198, -7] Woah it's Jung Joon Young. I'm so intrigued about this now

5. [+196, -10] Jung Joon Young in 'Sound of Your Heart'? Come back soon

6. [+117, 0] Jung Joon Young and Kim Sejung are both good at acting



Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Sound of Your Heart', B-list wacky drama, laughed to the point that it hurt your pride (feat. God Sejung)

1. [+1,365, -22]ㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱ I just watched all 8 episodes and I gotta say it's a new level of wackiness ㅋ

2. [+848, -20] I just watched it. Really fun!!

3. [+830, -33] Coming from somebody's who reads the webtoon, the sitcom exceeded my expectations!

4. [+817, -77] Sejung's good at acting~ !!! Kwangsoo's funny to the bone

5. [+204, -6] The cameo lineup alone is impressive. Kim Sejung, Jung Joon Young, Shin Dong Yeop, Jeon Hyun Moo, Park Jung Hyun. They were all fun

6. [+193, -8] I'll never get tired of this no matter how many times I watch it ㅎㅎㅎ Sejung's acting is good ㅎㅎ All the cameos were fun ㅎㅎ

7. [+185, -10] Jung Joon Young and Kim Sejung are cute ㅋㅋ Jung Joon Young's good at sitcoms ㅋㅋㅋ

-

0 comments: