6 November 2016

Songs that were released when this year's Grade 1 students were born


Gee - SNSD


Heartbreaker - G-Dragon


I Don't Care - 2NE1


Genie - SNSD


Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls


Fire - 2NE1


Again & Again - 2PM


Sorry Sorry - Super Junior


Heart Beat - 2PM

Daum Cafe: Songs that were released when this year's elementary first-graders were born

-What??? I was 20 back then... Time is going by so fast

-Ah....When I read the title, I thought it would be songs like TVXQ's Hug

-OMG

-2009 doesn't feel that long ago

-I'm more shocked at the fact that these songs all came out on the same year, they're all hit songs

-Woah, I feel so old

-Amazing to think that we know most or all these songs by heart but these kids probably have not even heard of them.. daebak

-I was in middle school at that time, I graduated from university this year

-2009 was a legendary year for music

-

0 comments: