23 November 2016

[Spoilers] Legend of the Blue Sea + Oh My Geum Bi + Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo


Legend of the Blue Sea Ep 3





tv Report - Naver:  'Blue Sea', Jeon Ji Hyun♥ Lee Min Ho, tearful reunion in Seoul...can he recover his memories?

1. [+5,073, -463] Am I the only one who finds it fun? ㅎ

2. [+4,280, -364] It's so fun ㅋㅋ Mugging

3. [+3,966, -273] In the scene with Jeon Ji Hyun and the bullies, she was telling them to not eat their friends, I thought she'd be appalled seeing humans eating seafood but she herself slurps fishes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Chun Song Yi's friend Hong Jin Kyung-ssi, good to see you again ♡♡

4. [+3,481, -290] It's getting better ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌ Best episode so far ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHer scenes with that little girl are funny

5. [+3,225, -280] Ans the story officially begins, excited for tomorrow ㅠㅠ Only waiting for Wednesdays and Thursdays ㅠㅠ

6. [+1,167, -86] Must be hard for Jeon Ji Hyun to film all those underwater shots ㅠ

7. [+1,079, -70] Clam clutch ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+1,010, -94] It's too goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The hour went too fast ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Tomorrow's episode is gonna be even better.. But why does he lose his memories when they kiss, that's sad.. I'm guessing there won't be any kiss scenes for the time being




Oh My Geum Bi Ep 3






tv Report - Naver: 'Oh My Geum Bi', Oh Ji Ho shocked to find out that Heo Jung Eun's mother is alive 

1. [+699, -23] Where did you go that it took you so long to come?~~ ㅠㅠ Sobs~ Geum Bi-ya ㅠㅠ

2. [+691, -21] Living for 'Geum Bi' lately ㅠㅠ She's so cute and good at acting

3. [+599, -21] Geum Bi is playing with my emotions ㅠㅠ

4. [+461, -21] Geum Bi is so pretty ♥♥

5. [+470, -30] This drama is so much better than the other two..

6. [+154, -6] Whether Geum Bi knows about her sickness, the fact that she's so young but wise beyond her years makes it sadder ㅜㅜ

7. [+139, -6] This child actress is amazing. Hurts to see her big eyes filled with tears

8. [+144, -9] I'm a 34 year old man and I don't give a damn about Lee Sung Kyung or Jeon Ji Hyun. I don't need a girlfriend or a wife,  I'd rather raise an adorable daughter like Geum Bi




Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo Ep 3





news 1 - Naver: 'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo', Lee Sung Kyung's unrequited love for Lee Jae Yoon "Go for it"

1. [+1,366, -76] Lee Sung Kyung is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to tomorrow

2. [+1,187, -65] Lee Sung Kyung is hella cute, Nam Joo Hyuk is heart-fluttering

3. [+1,052, -57] Ah why is this so crazy fun? It reminded me when I was a student. "Do you like Messi?" I like Ronaldo ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+800, -49] Woah. I'm already in my 30s and it's been a while since my heart fluttered this hard while watching a drama.. Reminds me when I was a college freshman, I love it

5. [+809, -61] Lee Sung Kyung makes the cutest facial expressions ㅎㅎ

6. [+226, -10] I love the vibe of this dramaand the filters they use ㅠㅠ Why are the leads so pretty and handsome? "Do you like Messi?"

7. [+226, -18] Nam Joo Hyuk makes my heart flutter ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

8. [+258, -30] Jo Hye Jung found the role of her life ㅋㅋㅋ She's funny, I hope she gets more scenes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+183, -20] Lee Sung Kyung fits so well with this drama's concept ㅠㅠ



0 comments: