Legend of the Blue Sea Ep 5
Sports Chosun - Naver: 'Legend of the Blue Sea', Jeon Ji Hyun gets in a car accident... Can Lee Min Ho save her?
1. [+3,972, -96] Why an accident this early on already? ㅠㅠ And where's the preview? ㅠㅠ
2. [+3,124, -170] Joon Jae was awesome today, he acted like he didn't wanna go but he kept helping her out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 1 hour seemed like it was only 10 minutes
3. [+2,848, -286] Legend of the Blue Sea is really fun
4. [+2,360, -178] The preview please ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love it so much ㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+2,525, -265] Jeon Ji Hyun is beautiful
6. [+1,107, -67] Can't Hong Jin Kyung's story just be an ongoing thing? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She and Jeon Ji Hyun have a good chemistry
7. [+909, -48] That little girl can hear her mermaid voice, that must hint at something deeper about her character
8. [+834, -36] Moon So Ri and the ahjumma's scenes are entertaining, the husband is pretty fun too but he didn't get screen time today ㅋㅋ Hong Jin Kyung is crazy funny, please add her as a fixed castㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+841, -65] Jeon Ji Hyun oozes with charisma. As for Lee Min Ho, he's playing his most charming role by far after 'Faith'
2. [+692, -36] Joo Jae's such a tsundere.. This episode ended too fast
3. [+509, -44] Lee Min Ho's character is coolㅎ The drama is so much fun
4. [+68, -3] Goosebumps. That little can hear what Jeon Ji Hyun is saying
5. [+67, -5] I think Hwang Shin Hye's son is a child between her and Sung Dong Il. Hwang Shin Hye must be referring to the son when she told him "if you know what I have in my hand". I suppose the he is a good character just like Hwi Kyung in YWCFTS. Why do I feel like the mom and dad's evil plot will hurt him in the process?
6. [+67, -2] Is Hwang Shin Hye's son good or evil?
7. [+67, -4] Her legs are not injured, right?
Oh My Geum Bi Ep 5
tv Report - Naver: 'Oh My Geum Bi', Heo Jung Eun calls Oh Ji Ho "dad" for the first time
1. [+859, -18] Geum Bi is so cute and amazing at acting. I burst out laughing when she comforted Oh Ji Ho at the gas station
2. [+747, -14] That little kid seems like she already has 30 years of acting experience by the way she conveys emotions through her eyes
3. [+724, -16] It's so sad seeing a kid having to prepare things one at a time. But her rival, I get that she behaves like she's because she's a kid but the mom is hopeless
4. [+565, -10] The story is unfolding peacefully right now but picturing Geum Bi going through so much pain later on already makes my heart ache ㅠ
5. [+133, -1] I can't stand her classmate
6. [+112, -2] Geum Bi is bright and adorable ㅠㅠㅎㅎㅎㅎ
7. [+108, -1] She's young but seems so mature.. I hope she grows up healthy and pretty
8. [+105, -5] Hwi Chul is finally accepting Geum Bi as a daughter. Geum Bi calling him 'dad' in her sleep and he replies 'let's live together', this scene touched my heart ㅠㅠ
9. [+80, -1] Let's live together ㅠ
10. [+78, -3] I wouldn't mind if she wins the Top Excellence Award this year. She has a bright future ahead of her
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo Ep 5
Herald Pop - Naver: 'Weightlifting Fairy', Kim Bok Joo', Nam Joo Hyuk becomes a cupid to Lee Sung Kyung
1. [+1,578, -58] This drama is so much fun!!
2. [+1,212, -55] Joon Hyung-ahㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Bok Joo-ya, I hope you soon realize how amazing he isㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
3. [+1,068, -50] Why is Bok Joo so cute? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI thought that sticker on her shoes was adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+873, -40] I wanna see them get together soon ㅎㅎ Fun drama!
5. [+267, -15] I like that the story is light and easy to watch, it gets a bonus point for the heart flutters ㅋㅋ Nam Joo Hyuk's popularity will keep soaring, he's handsome in a trendy way ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+202, -16] I'm glad I trusted writer Yang Hee Seung~ It's too good ㅎㅎ
7. [+169, -12] Not everyone watches the same drama, so if you're a non-viewer, why waste time leaving negative comments here? I don't care if the ratings are low, that won't stop me from watching!! Kim Bok Joo fighting!!
8. [+182, -19] Look how handsome Nam Joo Hyuk is ㅎ The preview made my heart flutter ㄷ ㄷ
9. [+145, -10] The best out of the three Wed/Thu dramas~~~
10. [+111, -5] I'm living for this drama lately ㅜㅜ Thank you writer. Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung make such a good pair