1 November 2016

[Spoilers] The Man Living in Our House + Woman With a Suitcase


The Man Living in Our House Ep 4





Osen - Naver: 'Man Living in Our House', Soo Ae x Kim Young Kwang, what is their relationship?

1. [+601, -19] I gotta go knead -Go Nan Gil-

2. [+637, -35] Kim Young Kwang and Lee Soo Hyuk's acting is better than I thought ㅋㅋㅋ The chemistry is fun, that's why I'm watching  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+574, -25] The plot is moving at a good pace ~ I didn't think the reason why he became her dad would get revealed this early on~ Ttal babo Go Nan Gil is dependable, he takes such good care of Hong Nari ㅜㅜ Must watch next week's episode to see Soo Ae in a wedding dress♡♡

4. [+408, -21] I'm in love with Soo Ae's voice especially when she whispersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+175, -8] The drama's actually more entertaining than I expected, the characters are all cute. But I'd like to see Jo Bo Ah's character to suffer, she's annoying ㅠ

6. [+132, -8] I thought this was going to be boring at first but I'm tuning in every single week... The dialogues are funny, Kim Young Kwang is cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+104, -3] Go Nan Gil's acting like a dad to Hong Nari to repay the kindness to her mom who was a mother figure to him when he was an orphan. If that's the case, their love line will happen without any problem

8. [+116, -13] I really like this drama. When I saw the preview, I thought Soo Ae would have to hard carry and felt like there wasn't anything special about it but lately I've been coming home early just to catch the episodes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ





Woman With a Suitcase Ep 11






Herald Pop - Naver: 'Woman with a Suitcase', Choi Ji Woo found a reason to become a lawyer 

1. [+744, -42] Why is this drama so good? Congrats Choi Ji Woo on passing the bar exam. Joo Jin Mo's character is greasy but cool. I'm learning about the abolition of bar exam through a drama. Can't wait for next week

2. [+615, -34] The low ratings are undeserved. Like Shopping King Louis,  Let's spread it through word of mouth so the ratings can climb to first place!! Aja!!

3. [+468, -29] I hope all the episodes are as good as this week's. A drama without an acting hole, so freaking fun

4. [+446, -36] All of Choi Ji Woo's dramas are fun. This one's just as good as Winter Sonata, Beautiful Days and Stairway to Heaven

5. [+385, -31] Fun drama~~ She matches really well with Joo Jin Mo~~~

6. [+78, -5] The best episode ㅋㅋㅋ Joo Jin Mo, Lee Joon and Choi Ji Woo are amazing, I got so hooked the entire hour ㅋㅋ As if Lee Joon was shooting Iris again earlier ㅋㅋㅋ He's good with actionㅋㅋ

7. [+83, -7] She becomes a lawyer and will prove Ham Bok Geo's innocence

8. [+72, -5] We get to see next week's episode today if not because of the cancellation!! It's a really important one too.. How I am supposed to wait another week? ㅠㅠ



0 comments: