16 November 2016

[Spoilers] Oh My Geum Bi (PIlot)



Mydaily - Naver: 'Oh My Geum Bi' first episode, Childish Oh Ji Ho x adult child Heo Jung Eun reunited

1. [+1,331, -42] Fun and heartwarming drama, the cast acts well and I like that there's nothing too provocative about the plot. Oh Ji Ho does a good job playing a thoughtless dad, the child actress is charming and cute, they have good chemistry. But it's gonna be sad later on when she suffers from dementia, I already got teary eyed at the memorial service.. I'm watching this for Wed/Thu. Please maintain this quality regardless of the ratings

2. [+1,292, -57] Casting aside, this one has the best acting and story out of the three dramas today. The kid is the lead but she's amazing at acting... I'm positive that it will put up a good defense ratings-wise

3. [+1,081, -41] I reckon it will become famous through word of mouth later onㅋ Liking it so far

4. [+849, -32] Geum Bi is really cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+927, -68] I can guarantee 'Oh My Geum Bi' will dominate the ratings in the coming episodes

6. [+243, -8] I'm choosing this drama! This child actress is impressive

7. [+221, -7] I like that Geum Bi isn't just a mere child character but also the center of the drama

8. [+217, -9] My Wed/Thu drama. Geum Bi's cute and good at acting. I almost bawled at the memorial service scene

9. [+189, -5] Ooh daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I had no idea about this drama at first because there weren't promos.... the story is daebak

10. [+219, -15] Got bored of 'Legend of the Blue Sea' so I switched to this, it's poignant and heartfelt

11. [+173, -4] Geum Bi's acting is the best out of the three leads in the 3 dramas that aired today

12. [+177, -15] Better than 'Legend of the Blue Sea'



Naver

1. [+743, -12] We need more high-quality dramas like this ♥

2. [+659, -15] Great story.. The father and daughter have good chemistry, the cast's acting is good

3. [+571, -12] Such a healing drama

4. [+548, -23] This one doesn't lose behind a fairy and mermaid ㄷㄷ

5. [+423, -11] The child actress is way better at acting than most idols ㅎ

-

0 comments: