14 November 2016

[Spoilers] Romantic Doctor Kim + The Man Living in Our House + Woman with a Suitcase


Romantic Doctor Kim Ep 3






Osen - Naver: 'Romantic Doctor', Yoo Yeon Seok x Seo Hyun Jin, can they change Han Seok Kyu's mind?

1. [+1,671, -57] The doctors here have extreme personalitiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's no such thing as in-betweensㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+1,368, -105] I was at the edge of my seat the entire hour.. I like that every episode is packed with stories ♡♡ Poor Seo Hyun Jin ㅜㅜㅜ I hope it's revealed that her ex-bf cheated on her and that she enters the operation room soon..

3. [+1,310, -111] Woah so good ㅠㅠㅠ They're all awesome at acting, Yoo Yeon Seok especially ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+1,122, -118] Fun dramaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Everyone's good at acting. Yoo Yeon Seok is amazingㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+855, -81] This drama is breathtaking ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+414, -12] Gotta admit that Im Won Hee-ssi is a scene stealer.. I immediately laugh just hearing his voice ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+403, -32] For me, this drama is way better than 'Doctors' ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+310, -12] What's the reason why there are no patients on other days but have a lot when Friday comes?




The Man Living in Our House Ep 7





news 1 - Naver: 'Man Living in Our House', Kim Young Kwang and Soo Ae's first kiss "I'm sorry that I love you"

1. [+1,761, -42] It's so cute when they argue~ This drama gets more interesting as it continues. Soo Ae looked pretty today

2. [+1,445, -34] Today's daebak ㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Go Nan Gil is so heart fluttering.. Tomorrow's episode is gonna be sweet ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+1,250, -46] Crazy!!!!!! I can't believe the kiss scene came this early!!!!!!! Nan Gil aboji!!!!! There's a rocky road ahead but right now I'm happy with the way the story is playing out. Thank you writer ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+951, -36] Sweetness overload♡ Nan Gil and Nari are lovely

5. [+931, -75] My heart is fluttering so hard for Kim Young Kwang ㅠㅠㅠ I feel sorry to my calves for no reasonㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+257, -7] Kim Young Kwang's coat fit is daebak...He is indeed a model

7. [+223, -4] Woah. Felt bad for Nan Gil all this time, but I got all giddy when he kissed her. Only walk on a flowery path ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+221, -6] Crazy ㄷ ㄷ Why is Kim Young Kwang so cool.. I'm sorry that I love youㅠㅠ ah ㅠ

9. [+210, -6] The two leads have so much chemistry, why aren't more people watching? ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ


10. [+178, -2] Finally a kiss ㅠㅠI kicked my blanket and let out a squeal ㅠㅠ




Woman with a Suitcase Ep 14






Herald Pop - Naver: 'Woman with a Suitcase', Jeon Hye Bin used Choi Ji Woo to remove Jang Hyun Sung 'ambitions'

1. [+826, -29] Lawyer Goo sent Lawyer Cha to Harvard to study. But now, she's a nurse at a countryside hospital. Thank you for your good acting

2. [+518, -31] Hye Joo-ya, don't be too greedy

3. [+428, -43] A drama that's thrilling and warm ㄷㄷ Choi Ji Woo, Lee Joon, Jeon Hye Bin and Joo Jin Mo settled themselves into their character to the point that it doesn't feel like they're acting

4. [+328, -20] I hope that this tightened feeling will get relieved tomorrow. The cast and writer are the best

5. [+100, -5] I hope there are people like Cha Geum Joo and Ma Seok Woo among politicians so that this nation sees a change!!! It's a shame that you hardly find young and genuinely kind politicians

6. [+84, -4] I don't understand why Hye Joo is acting like that ㅜㅜ Find strength Cha Geeum Joo

7. [+91, -10] I'm so sick of cliche romcoms. 'Suitcase' only has 2 episodes leftㅠㅠ This drama is packed with so much tension and touches on real life issues.. We need more people like Cha Geum Joo who's righteous and takes risksㅠㅠ


0 comments: