15 November 2016

[Spoilers] Romantic Doctor Kim + The Man Living in our House + Woman with a Suitcase (Finale)


Romantic Doctor Kim Ep 8






Xports News - Naver: 'Romantic Doctor', Yoo Yeon Seok finds out Han Seok Kyu's identity 'fate begins' 

1. [+1,715, -56] What the? This drama is daebak ㅠ I should have waited for it to finish so that I can binge watch the whole thing.. How can I wait for next week?

2. [+1,228, -43] Will have to wait 6 more days again...

3. [+1,042, -33] This reporter wrote the article while watching the drama.. So fast

4. [+795, -26] Wow, this reporter is so fast

5. [+591, -28] The article came out freaking fast ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

6. [+449, -14] Han Seok Kyu's charisma isn't what it used to be but I totally get why he has the best box office appeal among actors. His voice, vibe and gazes are spot on, I'm in awe every time I look at him. Glad to see him taking diverse roles as he gets older

7. [+377, -13] Han Seok Kyu = Doctor Kim. He's the best actor I could think of in the role

8. [+346, -14] Han Seok Kyu has a force that makes him so cool

9. [+343, -14] Han Seok Kyu's lines tug at the heart

10. [+312, -12] Han Seok Kyu oozes with charisma



The Man Living in our House Ep 4





Sports Chosun - Naver: 'The Man Living in Our House', Soo Ae ♥ Kim Young Kwang, flowery path ends? Go Nan path begins?

1. [+934, -19] Kim Ji Hoon's someone who's always done lead roles.. But his character left for Hong Kong and he naturally leaves the drama too. He seemed like he was a main character rather than a cameo. See you as a lead in another drama

2. [+591, -23] The story keeps getting so good. I'm happy to have a drama I can watch comfortably. Soo Ae's an amazing actress and she's pretty too... Kim Young Kwang is doing a great job~ Fighting^^

3. [+474, -15] No... Only walk on flowery path ㅜㅜ

4. [+414, -12] That's why his name is Go Nan Gil (tn: Go Nan = hardship)

5. [+305, -10] The title is clever~~~

6. [+92, -4] Don't tell me Deok Bong will end up with Do Yeo Joo

7. [+72, -4] As expected, he's swoony.... Nan Gil aboji♥

8. [+72, -4]ㅠㅜ I think Nan Gil will miss Nari ㅠㅜ

9. [+61, -1] Kim Ji Hoon was just a cameo ㅋㅋㅋ




Woman with a Suitcase Ep 15/16(Finale)






Osen -Naver: 'Suitcase', Choi Ji Woo reconciles with Jeon Hye Bin.. in progress with Joo Jin Mo, 'open ending' 

1. [+761, -18] No matter what anyone says, I loved this drama ♡♡The court scenes were thrilling and left some valuable lessons. Hye Joo and Lawyer Cha's reconciliation is so touching.. But it's a shame that the PPL were distracting~^^

2. [+581, -29] You can trust Lee Joon's acting, he's fully transitioned into an actor now.. Whether it's psycho acting or sweet roles, he matches with anything

3. [+497, -24] This drama puts Choi Ji Woo in a new light for me. She's an amazing actress and I'm now seeing why people are calling her pretty

4. [+392, -12] Such a warm drama, the cast acted well, every line tugs at the heartstrings. Writer you're the best

5. [+342, -11] The first fun and warm legal drama in a while

6. [+117, -5] Great ending. I like that the writer didn't hook up the male and female lead in the end unlike other cliche dramas. The love line wasn't the main focus

7. [+106, -3] Personally, I really like how 'Suitcase' didn't treat law as super stiff..A shame that the ratings were low.. 16 episodes was too short but great drama otherwise

8. [+95, -2] Doesn't seem like it ended, it feels like they're about to solve another case and the story just keeps unfolding. I really loved this drama~~ Good job everyone

9. [+93, -2] This drama had solid casting, directing and script, why are the ratings so low? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I liked it so much

10. [+104, -6] I never got bored watching this drama. I'm so glad the sisters reconciled and that it's a happy ending^^

0 comments: