1 December 2016

[Spoilers] Legend of the Blue Sea + Oh My Geum Bi + Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo


Legend of the Blue Sea Ep 6





Sports Seoul - Naver: "I love you"... 'Legend of the Blue Sea', Lee Min Ho's snowfield confession to Jeon Ji Hyun 

1. [+6,776, -201] They're both gorgeous and good at acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Min Ho's scenes make my heart flutter, Jeon Ji Hyun's scenes are cute and funny ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+5,591, -155] The epilogue illustrates the harmful effect of rote learning ㅋㅋㅋㄱ

3. [+4,206, -153] He said "I love you" and I muttered "me too" without realizing it....

4. [+3,845, -105] She learns about family in makjang dramas ㅋ

5. [+3,334, -119] Haㅠㅠ heart attack...

6. [+1,570, -61] Ah this was a great episode ㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the episode's so funny ㅋㅋㅋ But is the driver ahjusshi gonna die?ㅠㅠ Ahjusshi... he's the only hope. Sung Dong Il is scary ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1,248, -45] Woah today's crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I had no idea Lee Min Ho could be charmingㅋㅋㅋㅋ No words needed for Jeon Ji Hyun ㅠㅠ Why are they so sweet? Thank you bringing comfort to a solo like me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+1,133, -52] Heo Joon Jae's companion dies in the past and in the present ㅠㅠㅠ But Jeon Ji Hyun is super adorable



Sports Dong A - Nate: 'Legend of the Blue Sea', Jeon Ji Hyun makes a fuss over fasting

1. [+770, -24] So funny ㅋㅋㅋ She was like, 'fasting must be delicious' but when she learns what that is, it looked like her world just crumbled ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Then she calls Joon Jae to complain about it ㅎㅎㅎ How cute ㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+638, -30] Lee Min Ho's so cute ㅎㅎㅎ He's a tsundere

3. [+559, -24] Lee Min Ho and Jeon Ji Hyun were both funny today ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+54, -5] Lee Min Ho caught my attention for the first time... All I saw was Jeon Ji Hyun all this time but Lee Min Ho stole the show today

5. [+46, -6] I laughed so hard when she asked if prison food taste delicious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Oh My Geum Bi Ep 6






Osen - Naver: 'Oh Geum Bi', Children's dementia... Heo Jung Eun had a wealthy grandmother 

1. [+964, -22] Is there a mom like Oh Yoon Ah in this world? She makes me throw up

2. [+850, -23] The real mom can't be at least as responsible as Kang Hee who doesn't even share a drop of blood with Geum Bi. Don't approach Geum Bi for the inheritance and hurt her for the second time.. It's terrible enough that she abandoned her but to use her to get the inheritance is too much to bear ㅠㅠ

3. [+703, -25] It's heartbreaking that a young kid like her suffers from a rare disease.. It's a drama so I hope she gets cured ㅠ

4. [+658, -26] I thought Oh Yoon Ah's role was too minor at first but didn't think they'd be connected that way.. She resembles Geum Bi. They did a great job casting Oh Ji Ho and Oh Yoon Ah

5. [+482, -22] I hope Geum Bi will miraculously be healed and the three of them will get their happy ending

6. [+104, -3] The doctor seems like a good person, I think he'll do his best to treat Geum Bi..

7. [+99, -3] I cried so hard in the end when he said "What 'ahjusshi'? Call me dad". Why is this girl so sweet? The light kiss between the two kids is so cute

8. [+97, -5] I feel like Geum Bi is not Hwi Chul's daughter, but I hope she's not Lee Ji Hoon's daughter. I wonder how much suffering  the mom will put Geum Bi on because of the inheritance

9. [+91, -4] Geum Bi resembles Oh Yoo Ah so much. She's playing her real mom in the drama but even their eyes are a match ㅋㅋ Good job with casting Oh Yoon Ah

10. [+94, -5] I know it's just a drama but I wanna give Geum Bi a tight hug




Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo Ep 6





tv Report - Naver: 'Weightlifting Fairy', Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk 'heart attack ♥' caught that she's dieting  

1. [+2,241, -67] Didn't notice how time went by, this is the most fun drama lately ㅠㅠㅠ I'm seeing Nam Joo Hyuk differently, he's sweet, cute, handsome and great at acting ㅠㅠㅠ I hope his popularity will rise through this drama ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,575, -53] I love their chemistry ㅠㅠ

3. [+1,498, -51] This drama is so sweet

4. [+1,077, -43] They're so cute together ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+294, -15] How are the ratings so low? This drama makes me happy

6. [+278, -11] Jung Joon Hyung looks so hot each time he steals glances at Bok Joo

7. [+253, -11] Song Shi Ho's not only a stalker but a thief too


Osen - Nate: 'Weightlifting Fairy', Nam Joo Hyuk♥ Lee Sung Kyung, romance starts...provokes Kyung Soo Jin's misdeeds

1. [+245, -8] The reporter wrote "Guk Joo" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYou must be thinking about Lee Guk Joo when you wrote this article ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+218, -12] I love this drama~~ It makes my heart pound, they cute~~ ♡

3. [+119, -8] For the first time in a while, there's a drama that makes me smile

4. [+43, 0] For those who don't know, this writer wrote Three Men Three Women, Soonpoong Clinic, Do the Right Thing, Oh My Ghost and, High School King. She's great and this drama is refreshing but they got unlucky this time with the time slot

5. [+25, 0] This drama is a masterpiece ㅠㅠ

6. [+24, 0] I saw Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk filming in Hongdae.. His height and face are shocking.. My bf was with me that time so I couldn't fangirl

0 comments: